Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boosted attributes
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Moon-Hawk
I hate to even ask this, but I'm a little stuck on a point.
For our example, we will be using a human without exceptional attribute, so his limits for attributes are 6 and 9, natural and augmented. The limit for augmented is 1.5xnatural, rounded down. Duh.
My question is, is the augmented maximum equal to the natural maximum times 1.5, or the natural rating of the stat. Another way to put it is, if a human has a strength of 2, is their augmented maximum still 9, or is it 3?
Thanks.
Butterblume

That's the shortest answer I ever gave on DS wink.gif.
Moon-Hawk
Well, that was easy. Thanks.
deek
Is it even possible to get a augmented max of 9 when your base score is a 2? Just curious...
Butterblume
Not easy to achieve, but the answer would be 'yes'.
Jaid
QUOTE (deek)
Is it even possible to get a augmented max of 9 when your base score is a 2? Just curious...

high force increase strength spell with a lot of successes 9 (iirc force 2 would be fine, but you need to be able to generate 7 hits i think, which requires either force 7, or you could spend edge i guess).
venenum
QUOTE (Jaid)
QUOTE (deek @ Sep 15 2006, 12:16 PM)
Is it even possible to get a augmented max of 9 when your base score is a 2?  Just curious...

high force increase strength spell with a lot of successes 9 (iirc force 2 would be fine, but you need to be able to generate 7 hits i think, which requires either force 7, or you could spend edge i guess).

Even easier, but essence heavy. Add rating sen strength program to all cyber limbs in the guy., whoops no 6 sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012