Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rigger 3 Revised
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Billy Markham
Okay, I went to Fast Forward today to order Rigger 3 Revised, but I cancelled my order after seeing the nine dollar shipping charge.

Egad! This is being shipped within the States. Why so dear a price?

Guess I'll wait for my local shoppe to acquire it.
Jon Szeto
Did they say what method it was being shipped? UPS, FedEx, Post Office? Ground, Air, Overnight?
Shadow
They don't offer you a choice. There is a blanket $9 shipping charge for each item. I bought MiTS from them last month, needless to say, that is the last time I will buy anything from them.
TinkerGnome
Ug. If your FLGS fails you, Stiggybaby has them. Their shipping is < $3.
Dr Vital
I'll also go ahead and recommend FRPGames.com.

They give good discount (Rigger 3: $19.95) and their shipping is reasonable ($3.95).

Even moreso when you discover that you can order multiple items for the same shipping cost.
Jon Szeto
QUOTE (Shadow @ Oct 20 2003, 10:29 PM)
They don't offer you a choice. There is a blanket $9 shipping charge for each item. I bought MiTS from them last month, needless to say, that is the last time I will buy anything from them.

Yes, but how do they ship them? At that rate they must be shipping everything by 2-day air. I'm just curious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012