Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ERRATA: GM Screen
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Elve
Some typos on the GM Screen (which in opinion are really bad, since they are on the screen and not the booklet...)

Charisma-Linked Opposed Test:
Constitution -> Con
Shrike30
CONSTITUTION!?
Teulisch
im lookin at it now... would be funny if it wasnt so sad... bet they were playing D&D the night before heh
The Canterbury Tail
Ah don't worry about it, it's just to make the screen compatible when they switch to the D20 version. biggrin.gif
Xenith
I'd buy a version of that simply to multilate it, burn it, and then crap on the ashes. Then I'd put all of that into a box and mail it to Fanpro.

So don't be getting any ideas! spin.gif rotate.gif grinbig.gif
Nikoli
Xenith, I sense you are suppressing some emotions, if you don't share, they'll eat you alive.
JonathanC
They already tried to make a d20 Shadowrun. They called it Urban Arcana, and it never really caught on. Mostly because the unarmed combat system in d20 Modern is ass, melee combat in general is a waste of time in that game, and since the game was set in modern times, it lacked any sort of cool cyberware.
MYST1C
Should I mention that in the German version of SR the "Body" attribute has always been called "Konstitution"?
hobgoblin
QUOTE (JonathanC)
it lacked any sort of cool cyberware.

alltho d20 future and d20 cyberscape took care of that...
fool
so does this mean that the print version of the screen is actually available? Because the store I buy from says not.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (fool)
so does this mean that the print version of the screen is actually available? Because the store I buy from says not.

Yes, I got mine at my FLGS.
Ombre
It definitely is...I got mine yesterday from Amazon...and I must precise that I live in France wink.gif
Union Jane
We've waited over a year for this jewel, and in all that time, not one of the designers noticed the word "Constitution" before it went to print?

Who's piloting this ship, anyway?
BookWyrm
Yes, it's out, I saw it recently at Compleat Strategist in NYC.
I have no idea who's at the helm, but I hope he's not pulling a Hazelwood (10 Geek Points to the one who makes the reference connection first).
fool
valdez
BookWyrm
10 points to Fool!
fistandantilus4.0
It was a little sad how many of my players didnt get why "constitution" showing up on the SR GM screen was wrong.

For what it's worth though, I like the screen, I like the material, and I like the xtra bits on the booklet. Over all, I'm happy with my purchase. I mostly use it for the adventure ideas. I don't particularily think it was worth $20, but I'm over it.
Aaron
I printed up a couple of charts to tape over what I considered to be superfluous on the GM Screen proper. Is there any interest in having me make a PDF of what I use and put it on my site?
zero skill LPB
QUOTE (Aaron)
Is there any interest in having me make a PDF of what I use and put it on my site?

Yes, please.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012