Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mapping
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SeekerOfPeace
I don't know about you guys, but I create my map with Photoshop and Dundjinni.

My question is, where on the net is it possible to find some good quality tiles? I'm looking for some modern things for Shadowrun maps, like furniture and whatnot.

Fair enough you can find objects by using Google image and then modify them with Photoshop, but most objects aren't from a top-down perspective.

I've looked all over the net for this, but I can't find anything.

'ta.
eidolon
I'm not sure if they'd match up well, but you might consider running a few searches for items and tiles for Campaign Cartographer. I know they have a pretty big user base.

Come to think of it, the official sites have a lot of user made stuff (or links to it anyway) if I'm not mistaken.
Backgammon
I use Visio. The stencils have all the things I need, including the all-important cubicle smile.gif
Drraagh
There was another discussion here about that. I don't have time for finding it as my work break is almost over, but there were a few links for tile sites in it.
Bodak
Here?
SeekerOfPeace
Thanks a lot for the link.

I realize I wasn't very clear however frown.gif. What I am looking for are actual graphic files (.jpg, .gif) that I can use for my maps. Pictures of maps or furniture that I could use.

Here's some example right

there.

Is this any clearer?
KarmaInferno
A number of good links:

http://www.3rdedition.org/merricb/miniresources.htm

This one in particular is great:

http://www.davegh.com/blade/davegh.htm

Karmainferno:

Thank you so much for the second reference, it's great!

SoP.
ronin3338
There's also a number of programs to generate floorplans, most have a free demo. I don't have links or names, but they typically have a library of furniture "parts" that you can drag onto a floorplan that you make, so they can be customized lots of ways.

Edit: Found one - SmartDraw
SeekerOfPeace
That looks awesome, I'll definitely check it out.

SoP.
KarmaInferno
Dundjinni.

Here's some example right

there.

Got it already, but thanks anyway grinbig.gif .

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012