Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great internet shadowrun resource
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Draconis
Just found www.wikimapia.org today. Woohoo! I can see my house from here. smile.gif
Fortune
Linkage!
Draconis
Thanks, got distracted. biggrin.gif
Casper
wow I found my house with that thing and I even saw my car parked in the back yard.
Justin Cray
For some reason I can't zoom in to the max. Can't see my car anyway because of all the trees. Nice site.
Lindt
Handy. Someone finally got smart and put GEarth in a browser window.
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (Justin Cray)
For some reason I can't zoom in to the max. Can't see my car anyway because of all the trees. Nice site.

Where are you trying to zoom in on? Some areas are more popular with the imaging satellites than others, and naturally, those areas get the highest resolutions first.

Something else to consider is whether or not you live near something that your government considers sensitive, and whether or not that government has agreements with the satellite imaging re-sellers about limiting resolutions in that area.
PBTHHHHT
Yeah, tell us where you live. wink.gif

What Paul said, some areas are not going to have as much detailed coverage because you're not important enough, or you're right by something that's too important.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012