Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How would a Catholic Magician Work?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
sadcomedians
I've always been interested in making a devout catholic magician character, but I only have the rulebook and it doesn't make much mention of catholic views of magic past that it's ok as long as it's for good. I'm looking into the core beliefs of catholicism and I'm going to try to apply them to the happenings in 2070, but I was wondering if there was any slightly more solid interpretations. I was also wondering which attribute would help drain resistance. I was thinking charisma, because, to stereotype, catholics are typically charismatic. or at least they are to me.

any thoughts?
Konsaki
I think in the timeline, when magic first came about, the Pope claimed it an evil that is infecting the world. Later on, the next Pope said it was a tool that should be used for the betterment of (meta-)humanity.
BishopMcQ
There was a lot of material on Catholics in MitS, and I believe it was updated for SR4 in Street Magic. Another great resource is Threats 2 for flavors and information about the Sylvestrines who are the (public) awakened order of the catholics.

Question, were you looking for a member of the clergy, an ex-cloitered monk or a layperson?
sadcomedians
well, I was thinking about catholicism more as a tradition than the actual character, but I'd imagine him to be in the clergy or the congregation. but I'd think that perhaps awakened people would be slightly more elevated in the church than a mundane person. I'll try to look into Street Magic and Threats 2, but my resources aren't exactly up to par. pretty much the rulebook and an internet connection.
eidolon
Another recommendation for Magic in the Shadows, here. It's got great sections about this sort of stuff. They might not be all encompassing, but the biggies get a few mentions.

Edit: Welcome to Dumpshock, by the way.
fool
sm has a christian tradition, using angels for spirits. There is a character in teh campaign I run who is thinking of joining the l0owest level of the sylvestrines. Just use the rules in sm to make up the magic group.
btw SM lists their drain attribute as charisma and lists the various spell/spirit correstpondences.
Another player is thinking of starting a qabbalistic mage so they can be the god squad silly.gif
lorechaser
SM makes a distinction that magic under the Christian tradition is called Theurgy, and is connected to, but not a part of, the christian faith.

Then it gets nebulous about spirits.
Big D
Now that UMT has been cracked, it'd be neat to see some Protestant traditions. Any takers?

I can see Methodists using Logic for drain while Baptists use Charisma, for example. Disputes over spirit types akin to the sprinkle/dunk debates, etc. Lots of room for flavor in there, and perhaps some room for the new spirit types; wouldn't Task fit well with Mormons?
Synner
The Catholic stance on magic was indeed detailed in Magic in the Shadows and revisted (and some contradictions explained) in Shadows of Europe (in the Italy chapter Vatican section). There's also some detail about other types of Christian magic in SOTA64 and also Threats 2 (under the New Templars).

Magic as practiced by members of the Catholic Church is known as Theurgy and is a "sanitized" version of Hermeticism with Christian religious elements and cosmology replacing many of the pagan and classical references. Following Church doctrine, Theurgy does not believe Magic to be divine in nature (ie. it distinguishes between magic practiced by magicians and divine miracle which is reserved for saints). Spirits are seen as emanations of the heavenly choirs but since commanding angels leads to a number of cosmological and philosophical problems the right to use conjuration requires a special dispensation from the Church hierarchy. Theurgy and its beliefs have been updated for SR4 in Street Magic.

The vast majority of Catholic priest magicians (not that there are that many) are members of the Order of Saint Sylvester (aka. the Sylvestrines). A smaller number are secretly members of the New Order of the Temple (aka. The New Templars, the Vatican's equivalent of the CIA) and even fewer are members of the Office of the Vigilia Evangelica (keepers of the Vatican's Secret Libaries and lore).
Glyph
I think Christian magical traditions would be mostly the province of smaller, more radical denominations, and most Christians would follow some version of hermeticism.
Jaid
QUOTE (Big D @ Oct 15 2006, 04:09 PM)
Now that UMT has been cracked, it'd be neat to see some Protestant traditions.  Any takers?

I can see Methodists using Logic for drain while Baptists use Charisma, for example.  Disputes over spirit types akin to the sprinkle/dunk debates, etc.  Lots of room for flavor in there, and perhaps some room for the new spirit types; wouldn't Task fit well with Mormons?

no spirit type really fits well with Mormons. that is to say, the conjuring and binding skills simply do not fit at all (though banishing would be acceptable).

angels are simply people who have either passed on and are awaiting ressurection, people who have passed on and been ressurected, or people who are awaiting birth before gaining their body in the first place the problem is, according to the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (AKA the Mormon church... i will refer to it as such below to save myself typing), those angels are possessed of free agency (that is, they are permitted to make choices according to their own will, and are accountable for those choices. in the case of angels, these people have devoted their lives to God's service, and as such, continue to do his will). furthermore, they are not generally available to ask them to do things... they are sent by God to do his work, according to his will. there is no way to appeal to angels for help (though you could ask God for help, i suppose, and he could, potentially, choose to send angels. it would have to be specifically for the advancing of the purposes of God's will, though)

however, if i were to ignore the fact that practising Mormons would not actually thematically be able to conjure or bind spirits (though banishing 'demons' would fit), i would put it something like them having spirits of Man, Guidance, Guardian, Task, and Fire probably (is that the same as Christian Theurgy in SM?), and be a materialization tradition. in any event, there would most likely be severe restrictions on mental manipulation effects, since the use of such spells would most certainly violate other people's free agency, which is a very important concept in the Mormon religion. possession traditions would also be opposed, generally speaking, for the same reason.

of course, the Mormon church probably should not exist any more in SR... the awakening is the kind of thing that God would have mentioned to his prophets at some point, and prophecy is also important to the mormon religion... so much so that we have a prophet today, who is at the head of the church. ignoring the fact that there would have to be prophecies about the awakening, however, the importance of prophecy would probably result in divination being a common metamagic technique... method would probably be studying of the scriptures, prayer, and so forth.

interestingly, the concept of a lodge fits in very well, however; the home is often referred to as being a very sacred place, provided you live in such a manner as to allow it to be so. having your home be a lodge would make perfect sense. furthermore, you can even have your home specifically blessed.

if you have any further questions, feel free to ask... i'd be willing to help if i can (but i suspect i just gave you more than you really were expecting lol)

[edit] just realised... forgot to suggest a drain attribute... i am personally torn between logic and intuition, since it is both important to be sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Ghost (which i would relate to intuition), but at the same time there is a great deal of emphasis on studying the scriptures, and forming your own opinion on things, thinking it through, before praying about them. ultimately, i lean more towards intuition, though, but a case could be made for either. [/edit]
Big D
Oddly enough, that's exactly the same spirit selection that I was thinking for Methodists (the human-like spirits plus fire, representative of the Holy Spirit). And no, Theurgy is elemental-based for some reason.

As far as summoning and binding go, I would think Protestants for the most part would follow hermetic (secular) viewpoints more closely than Catholic, viewing spirits as non-angelic entities with sentience but no metahuman soul, and therefore deserving of respect and decent treatment (no spell binding--period) but not having the full rights of a metahuman. I would think that they would call for basically KOS on "evil spirits" like blood, toxic, and radiation.

That's my bias, at least.

As for the CJC-LDS, I can't remember offhand what happened after the Great Ghost Dance, but it would seem like if anybody could hang on to Salt Lake City despite the odds, it would be them.
Jaid
actually, strictly speaking, at some point we're all supposed to move to missouri wink.gif

but the reason i say that it shouldn't be around, is that basically if the awakening actually happened, then either the LDS faith is visibly not true (in which case it should take a serious hit), or they would have had to receive some kind of prophetic warning (which is certainly not indicated anywhere in Canon SR products... although i suppose you could kinda re-interpret some biblical passages as referring to the awakening, the main problem there is that the LDS faith believes in actual modern day prophets, and many scriptures that might be interpreted as referring to the awakening have specifically been interpreted differently by modern prophecy... thus bringing up the problem of the church not being true, if you follow shadowrun canon).

of course, if we're talking about a game, realism needn't trouble us if we don't want it to... heck, look at the situation in SR4 with california biggrin.gif

so, you could certainly fiddle around with the possibilities if you want to.

(for the record, fire spirits were more chosen by me because they seem to fit the mass destruction aspect of certain spirits better than the warrior-like guardian spirits, and seemed fairly typical of, say, the destruction of the ten cities in the old testament, as well as the destruction of other cities in the Book of Mormon. alternately, it is taught that animals have spirits also in the LDS faith, so i suppose a case could be made for beast spirits... however, there are no records of the Lord sending animal spirits to do his work, so i would probably stick with fire)

just out of curiosity though, if your view of protestant religions is that they would not view spirits as angels, this brings up a couple of problems:

1) where the heck do they fit in to the theology?
2) why would the spirits fit the 'human-like' category?

just curious to hear how those would work in a protestant theology (though of course, this would be as varied as the protestant religions themselves), since i already know how it would work in the LDS theology (they would have to be angels, or devils... there aren't other kinds of spirits kicking around really. unless you want to count God or Jesus... and i think the problem should be quite evident there).
Big D
I'm not exactly a seminary graduate or anything--I'm just making guesses based upon issues and attitudes today.

The Protestant religions have to some extent found a balance between worldly and otherworldly concerns, and I'm projecting this balance onto the view towards magic and spirits. Spirits have the Sapience power and can clearly be considered to be sentient, yet their ability to be summoned, controlled, and bound seems to indicate against a free will, which together with their inhuman nature would tend to lend credence against having souls. The Catholic tradition pretty much agrees with this, but takes it a step farther and declares spirits actual angels. I don't think most Protestant traditions would agree with that. If they're fine with magic as a tool created by God just like the laws of physics, then I can see them taking the same approach with spirits--sentient, yes, but not angels or carrying souls. This brings them closer in line with the hermetic tradition, which (depending on how far back they retcon into the story the existence of alternate traditions) would have been the most available tradition for Protestant study.

As for the choice of spirits, that follows from the above viewpoint. By viewing spirits as sentient beings, there would be a more natural tendency to deal with the ones that appeared the most metahuman. There are only 4 of those, but fortunately, most Protestant traditions have more than a passing usage of one or more elements (tongues of fire, baptism in water, etc.) to fill in the gap.

Or, I could be completely wrong. Buit I can pretty much guarantee that there would be lots of arguing within and between faiths the whole way.
ShadowDragon
Erm... are you going to make him a Shadowrunner? Because it doesn't really seem like the type of work a goody goody catholic would seek.

Wait don't tell me, you're the type of player that likes making blind rangers and wizards with 8 int for the challenge? nyahnyah.gif
Eryk the Red
On the topic of Mormons, I'd say there's little difficulty accepting the possibility that the LDS church still exists, even though the Awakening wasn't prophesied. Faith is often tougher than that. Take early Christianity, for example. Jesus said that the next generation would see the end of the world. It didn't happen. But everyone didn't go running back to their old pagan shrines.

I could imagine another schism in the LDS church happening, though. Different groups with different views on what the rise of magic and metahumans means. I could imagine LDS groups that suggest that magicians or metahumans represent the next step in spiritual evolution toward divinity. They would likely be fringe groups, of course.

Besides, the idea of making a Mormon shadowrunner makes me smile enough to not want to remove the possibility.
Moon-Hawk
Can Mormon magicians have multiple ally spirits? And Dikote them and then slee-
nevermind.
eidolon
Keep it friendly, guys.
Moon-Hawk
Sorry eidolon.
Just for the record, I was poking fun at dumpshock, not Mormons. Well, not intentionally, anyway. Sorry Mormons.
I really don't mean to offend anyone. Next topic: Amish shadowrunners!!! wink.gif
Lantzer
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
Next topic: Amish shadowrunners!!! wink.gif

Actually, they'd be one of the few groups who'd have a good excuse to wander around without an active mode comlink.

On the downside, they'd stick out like a sore thumb in the average sprawl.

Um back on topic...

I think a Catholic would have as much reason to be shadowrunning as anyone else. Most world religions and philosphies turn up their noses at the sort of things shadowrunners do on a regular basis.
eidolon
Lantzer has an excellent point. There are moral issues to be had with the idea of shadowrunning regardless of your character's reasons for doing it. It can lead to a lot of really good character development to explore them, if the game you're in allows for that sort of thing.
lorechaser
A "goody goody catholic" eh?

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (sadcomedians)
I'll try to look into Street Magic and Threats 2, but my resources aren't exactly up to par. pretty much the rulebook and an internet connection.

Sad.

Basically, Street Magic documents the Christian theurgy tradition. It also talks about religously oriented Magical groups. You could have a church sponsored group, at the parish level or higher. How about a magical group sponsored by the Knights of Columbus?
Nghtsngr
Awesome quote lorechaser. That's always been one of my fav movies.

Anyway, remember that many criminals have been strongly religious. Think about modern day latino gangs, and the itallian mafia from the 20s.

It kinda leads to the image of all spirits being astral beings brought forth by the magician's power and appearing in a form determined by that mage rather than existing in that state naturally. A fire spirit's a fire spirit, whether you make it look like an angel or a bipedal lizard with bright red scales.
Eryk the Red
I prefer to let things be a little more mysterious than to say all spirits of the same type are the same fundamentally. Say your fire spirits look like fire salamanders, another guy's fire spirit is an elemental mass of fire, and mine is an angel wreathed in fire. Perhaps they are so because we wish them to be. Some mages might even suggest that spirits are mostly products of our own minds, at least in their form and power. However, one could easily suggest that I actually summon angels, you actually summon fire salamanders and Carl over their actually summons elementals. We each are actually summoning something different, even if they are similar in abilities.
Big D
UMT says they're the same. Practitioners of some traditions may beg to differ.

I would tend to lean Protestant traditions more towards UMT than strict Catholic teachings.
RunnerPaul
I realize that it's a few editions old at this point, but there was about half a page devoted to the Mormons in the Ute chapter of Native American Nations Volume 1. Nothing in particular in how they relate to magic; it more focused on the fact that they still control Salt Lake City as a religious city-state enclosed within the borders of another nation, much the same way the Vatican City is a separate political entity from the rest of Italy.

Needless to say though, the Mormon Church did survive the Awakening.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Oct 16 2006, 09:36 AM)
Just for the record, I was poking fun at dumpshock, not Mormons.  Well, not intentionally, anyway.  Sorry Mormons.

hehe, well, I'm mormon, more or less, I sure don't have any issues ywt. Hell, I'd say this threads being pretty damn friendly for one discussing religion (the swearing is one reason I say "more or less";)).

Edit: grr.. sarcastic.gif beat to the punch. Need to learn to type faster! (or less).

Anyways, in canon, at least up to SoNA, Salt Lake is still controlled by the church, because IIRC, they helped out Howling Coyote during the war. I coudl defintely see some intolerence issues, with metatypes though. Heck, this place is pretty damn white-washed as far as races today. I live in Orem BTW, just south of SL. We had a game where we went through the area, and there were underground clubs where people would drink and smoke, because it was completely outlawed.

Back on topic, Street magic has good rules for using Christian magic in general. I'm running a game now where an exrunner is getting slowly brought in to the templerate. He's Irish, formerly a Knight of the Red Cross, formerly a shadowrunner, trying to clean him self up a bit. Using some of the new spirits like guardian spirits helps a lot. For the most part, it's easiest to play a christian "mage" of any type more sorcery-centric. Conjuring angels bring up to many different issues. He has an ally in 'angelic' form, that acts more like a guardian/guide than a typical ally spirit. Metamagics tend to go to things like shielding, divination, that sort of thing. It would be difficult to play a "typical" runner, because most of the things runners do are against the tenets of the faith.

An alternate campaign, going after magical threats, supporting groups like Catholics in Tir NA Nog and Aztlan, and fighting church opposition like the Black Lodge are the bread and butter of the campaign I'm starting for him. Other interesting things for the faith would be the geas flaw, requiring prayer time three times a day, fasting once a month, donating to the church, that sort of thing. Remember that magic works off of the practitioners mindset. I've been thinking of incorporating the work of John Dee, and Enochian magic into it as well.
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
Can Mormon magicians have multiple ally spirits?

This is the SR4 forum. Is there a limit on the number of ally spirits in SR4 (other than lack of karma)?
fistandantilus4.0
Not that I've noticed. I've never bothered limiting allys anyways. If you watn to throw away your karma and sit back while your spirits do your work, that's fine by me. Might be fun for some folks who like the "summoner" stlye character more anyways.
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
"Gyro-mount," by the way, is a Shadowrun code word meaning "this isn't a combat, it's a combat in which you are expected to die."

I thought Gyro-mount was an oxymoron. When the combatants start using gyro-mounts, combat is already out of control.

Thanks for the clarification on ally spirits.

Back on topic: A natural role for Catholic magicians would be exorcist. That would put them at odds with the possession based traditions.
Big D
A natural role for Catholic magicians would be exorcist. That would put them at odds with the possession based traditions.

No kidding. Particularly regarding the desecration of the dead for use as zombies, possession/inhabitation of the living, etc.
Fortune
QUOTE (De Badd Ass)
This is the SR4 forum. Is there a limit on the number of ally spirits in SR4 (other than lack of karma)?

I don't recall a limit on the number of Ally Spirits a magician can have in any edition of SR.
fistandantilus4.0
I think that's just a house rule some people use to keep things in check. Really though I doubt it's really much of an issue except in high karma campaigns, because allys are damn expensive.
ShadowDragon
QUOTE (lorechaser)
A "goody goody catholic" eh?

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?

I can see your point, but there's still big differences between angels of death, devout Catholics, and professional criminals. A devout Catholic would not go around breaking laws and killing people for money from anonimous corporations. Now a delusional Catholic with that whole "God commanded me to kill so it must be done" mentality I could see working biggrin.gif Or something like Sam J from Pulp Fiction could work well too wink.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (ShadowDragon)
A devout Catholic would not go around breaking laws and killing people for money from anonimous corporations.

Tell that to Al Capone, who was indeed quite a devout Catholic.
sadcomedians
Erm... are you going to make him a Shadowrunner? Because it doesn't really seem like the type of work a goody goody catholic would seek.

actually, I was thinking more like an exorcist or perhaps someone who follows those verses that talk about Jesus being with prostitutes and druggies and what have you. or the crazy "god told me to" route is also an option. an inquisitor-esque character would be cool too, in my opinion. however, taking money from corporations to kill or what have you doesn't exactly fit the bill for a praciticing clergymember. however, I think that perhaps he would ask God to forgive him of his sins every time he did something sinful, being as God loves everyone equally. so in my opinion, it doesn't really matter if he's going around killing things, as long as a) it's the only way, and b) he asks for forgiveness. and gets roleplayed with a very very heavy concious.

but right now a mormon magician sounds a bit cooler. I don't know though, a rosary would be a pretty cool focus.
Jaid
i dunno... competitive with the CTR ring? i think not nyahnyah.gif

(actually, i've been pondering writing up an actual mormon tradition, 'cause it's gotten stuck in my head now... so i may post something in the next little while. then again, i may also just think about it a lot, forget, put it off, or otherwise not post anything at all, so don't get your hopes up too much... )
blakkie
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon @ Oct 17 2006, 08:44 AM)
A devout Catholic would not go around breaking laws and killing people for money from anonimous corporations.

Tell that to Al Capone, who was indeed quite a devout Catholic.

Exactly what I was thinking, and he certainly wasn't the last "family" member to fall under that catagory. Basically it works on the Emo Philips Principle.

“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”
kzt
QUOTE (blakkie)
“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”

Or, as my Italian grandparents used to joke "Italian men are only in church 3 times:
When they are baptized, married and executed."
Fortune
Italian men are executed in Church? eek.gif
hobgoblin
more like they visit after the execution, in a coffin...
(ok so you probably was just pulling a fast one, still...)
Eryk the Red
The more I've talked about it with others, the more I realize that religious characters are not so difficult to manage as it originally seems. Of course there are the misguided zealots and delusional criminals (Mafia Catholicism, for example). But there are other possibilities. How about a Jewish Kaballist (if a Mage, I would use a custom tradition, rather than the one in Street Magic) who believes that moral protections don't extend to outsiders? He's not a random killer, but he has no qualms about killing when on the job, unless the target is a Jew. Perhaps he has connections with Jewish organized crime.

There's also always the possibility of a character that refuses jobs that fall outside of their moral code, or ones who hold themselves to a high moral standard, but not their allies.

Religion can be very helpful in giving a character a complex and interesting personality, as long as you know a little something about the religion and realize that religion is not black and white. There's a lot of grey between the zealots and the bitter atheists.
TBRMInsanity
I had rules in SR3 for a Christian Mage and they were as follows:
Can only be Sorcer Adept or Enchanter Adept
+2 dice Health spells
+2 dice Detection spells
-2 dice Combat spells
-2 dice Manipulation spells
These bonuses/weaknesses are doubled on Sundays
This made for a good "ideal" Christian, one who "channeled" the Holy Spirit through him/her self to do God's work.

For SR4 I would do the following:
goto my webpage http://www.geocities.com/tbrminsanity/index.html
goto my SR page and magic traditions (though there are some errors:
Combat => Fire
Detection => Earth
Health => Water
Illusion => Air
Manipulation => Man
Drain: Willpower + Charisma
Then follow the Christianity additional rules bellow. For Catholicism I would also add that you can conjure saints (Spirits of Man) that you could ask for guidance or protection.
hobgoblin
hmm, i can see that fire spirit manifest as a welltrained individual dressed in a robe and weilding a burning sword cool.gif

as for the rest, im not so sure...
imperialus
I'm actually playing a catholic magician. Christian Theurgy is from Street Magic (p37) and works quite well.
fistandantilus4.0
different choirs/classes of angels

ex.: seraphim, cherubim,etc. There are others, just can't recall them off the top of my head.
lorechaser
Since I've now decided I can answer every question simply by quoting, I provide these:

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

And

Il Duce: Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

And

Connor, Murphy: And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...
[they cock their guns]
Connor, Murphy: ...et spiritus sancti.
[blam]

And then lastly

Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?
Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."

and then

Book: I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, I've fallen in with criminals, I've watched the Captain shoot the man I swore to protect ... and I'm not even sure that I think he was wrong.
Inara: Shepard ...
Book: I believe I just ... I think I'm on the wrong ship.
Inara: Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be.
lorechaser
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
different choirs/classes of angels

ex.: seraphim, cherubim,etc. There are others, just can't recall them off the top of my head.

Seraphim, Cherubim, Ofanim, Elohim, Malakim, Kyriotates, Mercurians, Grigori.

fistandantilus4.0
10 karma for lorechaser, for both posts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012