Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Novel Use of the chemical gland
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
gh0st.walk3r
Novel Concept...

A character with a chemical gland (cyanide) as a spray weapon.

Uses it to coat an arrowhead.

Opinions?
Trax
That's a bit of a waste isn't it? He'd be spraying everything in front of him, not just the arrow head.
RainOfSteel
QUOTE (gh0st.walk3r @ Oct 19 2006, 10:54 AM)
Novel Concept...

Opinions?

I'd allow it.

I'd also let the character know that if he/she were ever caught by authorities, the possession of such a deadly poison (in a manner expressly meant as "with intent to use") would guarantee an instant prison sentence, or being sold out to a corporation/government agency as a slave.
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (RainOfSteel)
Novel Concept...

Opinions?

I'd allow it.

I'd also let the character know that if he/she were ever caught by authorities, the possession of such a deadly poison (in a manner expressly meant as "with intent to use") would guarantee an instant prison sentence, or being sold out to a corporation/government agency as a slave.

Yeah, that would be even worse than the murder charge.
Kyoto Kid
...Night Angel employed it in her "Kiss of Death"

Having a charisma of 8 (Elf with the Human Looking edge) & tailored pheromones she could be difficult to resist.

In her backstory, she was once a member of the Seraphim who went rogue.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (De Badd Ass)
QUOTE (RainOfSteel @ Oct 19 2006, 12:26 PM)
Novel Concept...

Opinions?

I'd allow it.

Yeah, that would be even worse than the murder charge.

There is this nice anti-gun crime comercial on TV in Flordia. You see, in Flordia there is a mandatory 10 year sentence if a gun is used in a grime, 20 if it is a second offense, and life on a third offence. This particular comercial highlights a man who was convicted of attempted murder after going home and shooting up th eplace for some reason, The comercial implies that he would have gotten probation if it were for the mandatory sentencing laws on firearms based crimes. So, there you go. The murder charge isn't a death sentence. You could get a judge who'll give you probation and you could even be aquitted. The weapon charge, however, is a death sentence.

fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid)
...Night Angel employed it in her "Kiss of Death"

Having a charisma of 8 (Elf with the Human Looking edge) & tailored pheromones she could be difficult to resist.

In her backstory, she was once a member of the Seraphim who went rogue.

I had a similar character, silent way adept w/ the gland. His name was Nightshade. Guess what he used?
Fortune
Garlic?
gh0st.walk3r
QUOTE (Fortune)
Garlic?

LOL, nah man, it was that slime that snails have rotfl.gif
Fortune
I was going to say 'Listerine?'. wink.gif
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
I had a similar character, silent way adept w/ the gland. His name was Nightshade. Guess what he used?
Garlic?

...good against vampires...

...& drop bears
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012