Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much is a Seattle Sourcebook worth?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SpasticTeapot
I just got a copy of the Seattle Sourcebook for 6$, and can get two more for about the same price.

This is an awesome book. Should I jump on it (and hopefully resell to my players to recuperate the cost of having to own enough dice for all of them), or forget it?
LordHaHa
That's a great price for any SR sourcebook (well, maybe not for Critters, but... wink.gif ). I'd say to pick up at least two of those copies.

Be careful with them. The adhesive with those books is so old that the pages can sort of fall out if you aren't careful. I know because that's what happened to my copy.

Tanka
Yup. Stiggybaby has it going for around $10. I'd pick them up.
will_rj
Superfly, a fellow dumpshocker, is also selling some books for very cheap prices.

http://shop.s-run.com/

eidolon
The real answer though is "how much they're going for on E-bay". wink.gif

Like anything, they're worth what you can convince someone to pay. I think I got my copy in a 3 book lot that I paid around 10 bucks for.

My LS and UB though? Well, let's not talk about those. biggrin.gif
Tanka
QUOTE (eidolon)
The real answer though is "how much they're going for on E-bay". wink.gif

Like anything, they're worth what you can convince someone to pay. I think I got my copy in a 3 book lot that I paid around 10 bucks for.

My LS and UB though? Well, let's not talk about those. biggrin.gif

Oh, man, UB. Expensive ain't covering that one.
eidolon
Actually though, come to think of it, I did see a good copy go in a lot of something like 13 books, whole thing went for about 30 I think? E-bay and persistence can pay off. biggrin.gif
SuperFly
QUOTE (will_rj)
Superfly, a fellow dumpshocker, is also selling some books for very cheap prices.

http://shop.s-run.com/

Thanks for spreading the word, bro. Much appreciated.
Paul
I think I have three copies of Universal brotherhood, and the most I paid was ten for anyone of them. If you keep your eyes open you can get good deals.

I own between three and five of each SR book (Well until 4th Edition anyways, then I stopped buying.), more if you count the stuff at various players homes. Most of them I got used and cheap. Some from online but a lot from local hobby shops that just want to get rid of old books.
eidolon
Just a heads up for anyone looking for it:

Universal Brotherhood on Ebay

3 days left as of 10-26-2006.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012