Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is Halloween
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aaron
As it turns out, the next session of the SR4 game I'm running will fall on Halloween night. I've got some ideas, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to solicit some more ideas from the soy-peanut gallery.

[Actual ideas spoilerified for the comfort of my players.]

[ Spoiler ]
2bit
[ Spoiler ]
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (2bit)
[ Spoiler ]

[ Spoiler ]
Blade
There are many ways to do it in a totally unexpected ways :

[ Spoiler ]

[ Spoiler ]
nezumi
There is at least one Halloween thread already wandering around. I'd suggest you start by reading what suggestions have been made, since you don't seem to have anything in mind beyond "Lovecraftian". You're also more likely to get answers there, since many people don't haunt the SR4 sub-forum.

Regardless, to do Lovecraft, one thing worth investigating is the Horrors. make up an excuse for one being there, and design it to your specs (or don't, a little mystery will only help).
Konsaki
[ Spoiler ]
ChicagosFinest
Mr. Darke from Threats would be a good way to bring back the horrors I still use him because someone has to enforce the will of the horrors some way. He could be a serial killer in the forrest and the runners stumble upon his barn of dead bodies that shedim havent touched. Vampires and Gouls are fun too and although I havent see it a Warewolf would be fun.

Taramous (the organ leggers) could play into it somehow. Ritual magic might be a must as well.
Blade
QUOTE (Konsaki)
[ Spoiler ]

[ Spoiler ]

QUOTE ("ChicagosFinest")
[ Spoiler ]

[ Spoiler ]
Cognitive Resonance
[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012