Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A pleasant surprise
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tanegar
I uncovered the box containing my SR sourcebooks today. I'd completely forgotten that I had a copy of the Rigger Black Book.
Hocus Pocus
cool beans!

mine have been in storage since before hurricane katrina so i don't even know what kinda state they're in frown.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus)
mine have been in storage since before hurricane katrina so i don't even know what kinda state they're in

Do you know what State they are in, at least?
DV8
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ Nov 10 2006, 03:57 PM)
mine have been in storage since before hurricane katrina so i don't even know what kinda state they're in

Do you know what State they are in, at least?

A nicely ambiguous question. smile.gif
eidolon
Nice. RBB is a great book.

Hocus, are you going to be able to find out soon? I was bad off enough just not knowing if the movers were going to manage to get mine across the ocean without dunking them.
Hocus Pocus
looks like they are none the worse for wear. All the boxes are not wet (that i can tell) despite a miner whole in the roof of the shed. There are like 10 boxes total and i dont' know which one they are in and theyre stacked in the back with alot of junk in between me and them. I just dont have the time to see how welll they did. Maybe sunday I'll try to haul out all the junk and find them
Kagetenshi
A whole miner? Alive or dead?

~J
Bodak
biggrin.gif
Hocus Pocus
most assuredly dead. That claim jumper tried to take my spot but i gave him what for!
Fresno Bob
Did it come down to fisticuffs?
eidolon
@ Hocus

Good to hear it! (Um, the books. A miner is a terrible thing to waste. )
Fortune
Nah, it's just a miner inconvenience.
Hocus Pocus
*yuck,hyuck* indeed

Your friendly neighborhood Hocus Pocus whose power rivals that of the immortal elves and great dragons combined merely with a twitch of his nostral vanquished his foe.
Hocus Pocus
found my sourcebooks and they're all none the worse for wear. smile.gif even found my old Hocus Pocus character sheet too along witht he rest of the characters i created. sigh...memories...
eidolon
Awesome! I love finding my old gaming stuff. I recently uncovered a folder containing the maps and notes, replete with "during the game" notes between myself and the guy that was teaching me to DM, for the first AD&D 2nd adventure I ran.

And I love it when I buy lots and books from Ebay, and I get papers with people's characters and notes and stuff. It's just cool to get a little window into someone else's gaming.

Speaking of which, scan and pdf that character sheet and post a linky! We demand it. smile.gif
Smed
I found some of my old gaming stuff when I moved a few years back. Some of it went back to the early 80s. Its fun going back and looking at old character sheets and notes for games that took place 20+ years ago.
Butterblume
I found a red D&D box when I moved last year. Which was wierd, because I never played D&D or bought D&D stuff.
lorechaser
QUOTE (Smed)
I found some of my old gaming stuff when I moved a few years back. Some of it went back to the early 80s. Its fun going back and looking at old character sheets and notes for games that took place 20+ years ago.

It really is. I started keeping a folder of old stuff about 10 years back, when I realized it would be kinda cool to have.

I had some nasty ol' AD&D characters, man!
Hocus Pocus
if i knew how to post it. Also it is kinda faded...the years demand a toll
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012