Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR Miniatures
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jame J
Anyone know if someone is or is planning to put out new (or even reprinted) Shadowrun miniatures?
Jame J
Oh.

Guess not.
Captain Trips
Iron Wind Metals has the original Ral Partha miniatures available. From what I understand, some/many/all of the original Ral Partha folks reformed as Iron Wind Metals.

Try this link to go straight to the Shadowrun online catalog:
http://ironwindmetals.com/catalog/index.ph...21f179beac3bf83

If that doesn't work, go to the home page:
http://www.ironwindmetals.com/

then click on the Catalog link, and then click on the Shadowrun link.

Hope this helps. smile.gif
Kyoto Kid
...thanks, for the link. I'll have to pass this on to my FLGS so that I can order (not a wielder of magnetised plastic).

been too long since I had apprpriate figures for my characters. The only one that works is the one I have for KK which comes from the old (pre D20) Oriental Adventures days.
Muzzaro
I wonder if they'll send orders to the UK. I'm not into these miniature wargames that involve painting up Tate-galleries for each figure, but i'd like to pick a few of those up, just mess around painting the in my spare time, and have them on display infront of my Shadowrun Duels figures.
Adam
Check out the IWM Shipping and Returns page for that info. They take PayPal too, for those without credit cards.
AJCarrington
There are several other options that might have suitable minis for Shadowrun:

Infinity - sci-fi mini game with strong anime feel - a la Ghost in the Shell

Rezolution - sci-fi mini game with "grittier" feel

Hasslefree Miniatures - dwarves with guns biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Heresy Miniatures - some decent "adventurers"

I've got some other links that I'll dig up and post. For those not included to metal minis, I would suspect you could use a number of the pre-painted Star Wars minis and/or HeroClix minis as passable alternatives.

AJC
eidolon
Yup, Hasslefree and Heresy both do some good stuf, to be sure.
Dog
Are you concerned about scale? I've had limited success reassembling and repainting my 20 year old GI Joe action figures. And I once got a gift from an admirer, a 30 cm figure of my character built with one of those posable artist models and some modelling foam.
chromedog
The militia figs for Urban mammoth's Urban War skirmish game look pretty good, and there are a few different female figs in the sets, too.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012