Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A forgotten treasure
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BookWyrm
Recently, there's been some talk about how the 'lost' logo from SR 1-3 has been missed. But, just a few mniutes ago, as I got out an old Batman-symbol pin from my pin-case (I'm going to the Big Apple Con in the morning), I looked down at my SR pin with the ram's-skull-logo eek.gif & realised I had forgotten about it. embarrassed.gif

I can't find a picture of it, but if anyone has one, please post the link, thanks.
BrianL03
This reminds me of the SR3 logo pin I got back when FASA was going out of business and I had ordered my copies of SR3 and Matrix 3 from them.

Sadly enough, I don't know what happened to that pin. The poster I also received, however, is hanging on my wall smile.gif
BookWyrm
I think I got mine when I entered an old contest promoting one of the SR video games. I still have my old 'Harlequin's Back' t-shirt.
Fortune
QUOTE (BookWyrm @ Nov 19 2006, 01:25 AM)
I still have my old 'Harlequin's Back' t-shirt.

I have a Harley (not Back yet) t-shirt, and another one with the original Shadowrun logo splashed across the chest. I still wear them both every week. smile.gif
eidolon
I feel woefully inadequate now. frown.gif

wink.gif
Backgammon
I have the shadowrun necklace they made a while back, though its a necklace of the new SR symbol.
BookWyrm
Cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012