Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BookWyrm
I may be a bit late, but go HERE. No release date given, but I'll most likely be haunting The Strat until it comes in. biggrin.gif
Mistwalker
Wonder how long before Arsenal get's listed there?
NightHaunter
More money gone!
frown.gif
Hey new stuff!
biggrin.gif
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Mistwalker)
Wonder how long before Arsenal get's listed there?

...me too.

That wll be the next addition to my SR library.

Big D
Anybody wanna place bets on whether we get Cap back?
FlakJacket
Hhmm. I'll be slightly more enthusiastic when we get a general ETA or a look at the contents pages/some excerpts. And on a related note, how long has Synner been getting co-developer status? Just noticed that.
FrankTrollman
QUOTE (Big D)
Anybody wanna place bets on whether we get Cap back?

I would like some of that action. What are the odds?

-Frank
FlakJacket
I'd say about a hundred and eighty thousand to one on. wink.gif
Synner
QUOTE (FlakJacket @ Nov 28 2006, 10:09 PM)
Hhmm. I'll be slightly more enthusiastic when we get a general ETA or a look at the contents pages/some excerpts. And on a related note, how long has Synner been getting co-developer status? Just noticed that.

Synner got bumped up to assistant developer a while back (which explains why he's been kinda busy), and his first developer credit was on Street Magic.

I'll stop talking in the third person now and go get my meds.
Mistwalker
Thought that you were about to say that you were running for some kind of public office.

As they are the most common people who talk about themselves in the third person.
Followed by crazy people and royalty.
Penta
QUOTE (Synner)

Synner got bumped up to assistant developer a while back (which explains why he's been kinda busy), and his first developer credit was on Street Magic.

Just noticed that. Congrats, Synner. Couldn't happen to a better guy.smile.gif
NightmareX
QUOTE (Synner)

WOO HOO! Quality work even more insured! Congrats Syn! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012