Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHADOWRUN RAP!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
OneTrikPony
You all have to hear this SHADOWRUN RAP it's in german but even if you don't sprenzie it's still good. It gets real good at about -1:20 rotfl.gif

I found it here at the SHADOWRUN Offizielledeutsche shadowrun-seite

You lucky germans have been holding out on us Yanks biggrin.gif

Could someone please translate? Anyone Please?
Kyoto Kid
...someone's got to cut Friday Night Firefight, but it should be in Nukin' Slam style.
Egregius
I'm dutch so I speak a bit of German, but it's going too fast and too much slang/german gaming terms biggrin.gif

I got shreds, like "What the hell / lasersight on the entire street / finally time / to let my finger dance" but not enough to make sense of it all. If someone could find typed lyrics I could do more.

It's in rhyme and funny, so I'm impressed. smile.gif

We could of course make an english version ourselves wink.gif
OneTrikPony
does anyone know who did this? Also has anyone elso noticed that the file is called part 4? that must mean that there are 3 previous songs.

I'm also surprised by the production quality. I dont know how difficult these things are but it sounded pretty good.
fistandantilus4.0
Try asking Grinder, he's German. Although I don't think he's a fan of rap, so you may have to ask real nice. BTW, OTP, mind bringing that over tomorrow so I can give it a listen?
OneTrikPony
yea, I'll burn it, Everyone needs to hear this it's great.

for those who havn't figgured it out, I might be a redneck. I'm not a fan of rap, (at least not since eze and blacksheep) But this is SHADOWRUN RAP! Posibly the most culturaly important thing to happen in western society since the hoola hoop!

Maybe it's not fun if you can understand the words, I don't sprechenzie deutsch, but still you gotta hear it just for the background music. rollin.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Try asking Grinder, he's German. Although I don't think he's a fan of rap, so you may have to ask real nice. BTW, OTP, mind bringing that over tomorrow so I can give it a listen?

Yeah, rap is not exactly my favoured music (I'm more into Hardcore and Death Metal), but the song is funny - I mean, how nerdy is that? biggrin.gif

I don't have the time to give you a word-by-word translation, but the main theme: it's about a bunch of runners, who made some enemies - and this enemies are coming for them now. During the course of the song, a firefight breaks out and one of the heroes gets shots, while the other try to escape by car, what leads to a classic car chase.

That sums it up good, imo. smile.gif

To the german official SR page: well, I would rate it with B. It got better over the last year, but it still far away from being a good shadowrun resource.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012