Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR Art
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Trigger
Whenever I was gaming with my old group I always had a sketch with me because they would inspire some very 'interesting' pieces of artwork. Especially in the first SR game I played.

This is a drawing of that first group of us, done in pencils still, though I may add color and clean it up a little one day.

First Shadowrun Line-up

The one on the left of the page is Ghost, my infiltartion elf mage who thought of himself as a descendant of Dark Elves, so he dyed himself purple, then got a white skull tattoo on his face.

The next one over is Vector, the ork decker/ rigger who always wanted to be a corporate man but never got picked up, so he runs everything else in his live like a corp.

After that is Storm, the Russian Communist Dwarf Raven Shaman...nuff said.

Then there is Algernon, the very large and very cybered Troll Street Sam, who both in real life and in the game was dating the elf under his large mitt. He was a quintessential stupid troll with a temper and a Panther Cannon.

The elf under his oversized paw is Sphinx, an elf razor girl, complete with hand razors and all. She may act cat like, but where does she get the flying part to complete her name? In the throwing arm of Algernon is where.

Hope you like and comment.
MYST1C
Looks nice!

But somehow Vector's arms are too short.

On a normally proportioned human*, arms hanging down, fingers streched out, the fingertips should reach about halfway down the upper legs.

* Orks and Elves are proportioned like humans (with Orks being more muscular and Elves being thinner).
Dwarves and Trolls on the other hand are proportioned differently.

And why are Ghost and Sphinx so small compared to Vector? Form their long tipped ears I take they're Elves.
On average, Elves and Orks have the same height - 190cm (6' 3").
Backgammon
Nice, I like it
Trigger
Both of us played our elves on the short side, each of us deciding to play a short elf without the other knowing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012