Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: House Elves as Ally Spirits
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cheops
How's this for an ally?

Dolby (sp?) the House Elf

Force 2 Ally Spirit
Materialization with no extra forms
Extra powers of Aura Masking (why the MoM thought that HP cast the spell not the house elf), and Sorcery (his powers were described as sorcery not innate powers)
Extra skills would be Counterspelling, Spellcasting, and Household Maintenance (knowledge skill)
Spells are Levitation (for the cake), Physical Barrier (for platform 9.75)

Total cost 21 (or 25 if you don't know the spells) Karma.

Automatically lose control of him if you give him new clothes (but he isn't automatically hostile to you).

Don't know what the Tir's reactions would be to this one.
Lovesmasher
QUOTE (Cheops)
How's this for an ally?

Dolby (sp?) the House Elf

Force 2 Ally Spirit
Materialization with no extra forms
Extra powers of Aura Masking (why the MoM thought that HP cast the spell not the house elf), and Sorcery (his powers were described as sorcery not innate powers)
Extra skills would be Counterspelling, Spellcasting, and Household Maintenance (knowledge skill)
Spells are Levitation (for the cake), Physical Barrier (for platform 9.75)

Total cost 21 (or 25 if you don't know the spells) Karma.

Automatically lose control of him if you give him new clothes (but he isn't automatically hostile to you).

Don't know what the Tir's reactions would be to this one.

I rarely use LOL, but it seems appropriate here.

Also, it's Dobby. wobble.gif
knasser

I think you picked a bad day to post anything looking for feedback, what with the FAQ and the errata both coming out and a shitstorm about hacking.

Looks good. Don't know about a House Elf. I think a Hip Hop Elf would be more entertaining. Now that I can picture! biggrin.gif
Zen Shooter01
Galadriel is my house elf.
knasser
QUOTE (Zen Shooter01)
Galadriel is my house elf.

*snort* You have that on a t-shirt, don't you? I can tell! wink.gif
Zen Shooter01
I did once date a woman named Arwen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012