Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drugs?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
IvanTank
Maybe I am just blind, but I can't find any information about obtaining the various drugs, including prices and availability. Are they there, and I am just not finding it? If not, what are some suggested prices? I am primarily thinking of Psyche...
Kesslan
I belive you are correct. Perhaps they'll pop up in Augmentation or Arsenal when ever those books come out.

There's some basic chemicals presented. But alot of the stuff (such as most of the narcotics) dont seem to be presented.
djinni
there is a thread called "the cost of drugs."
has a bunch of suggested prices based upon the SR3 to SR4 conversion.
Jaid
QUOTE (djinni)
there is a thread called "the cost of drugs."
has a bunch of suggested prices based upon the SR3 to SR4 conversion.

i don't think it's so much conversion of prices as it is "this is how much they were in SR3, and it's not a big enough difference to bother 'converting' the prices".
eidolon
Here's a link: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...l=cost+of+drugs

djinni
QUOTE (Jaid)
i don't think it's so much conversion of prices as it is "this is how much they were in SR3, and it's not a big enough difference to bother 'converting' the prices".

thanks eidolon for some reason it wasn't coming up when I searched.
the illegal drugs from SR3 increased in price by around half and the otherss dropped in price by around 30%
eidolon
No prob, it takes a while to get used to "how to ask" the search thing for stuff. Stuff that usually works well for me is rather than trying to limit my search by using multiple terms, I'll use the options to limit it by time period, title of post, and specific forum.

That way, I get fairly specific results even when I use a word like "drugs".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012