Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New RPG Store concept
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2
Wounded Ronin
Hmm. I actually personally might be interested in going to a restaurant which is like Hooters but instead the waitresses are all wearing chainmail bikinis and have greatswords slung across their backs. Hooters is too cheesy for me but chainmail bikinis and greatswords would be much more appealing.

EDIT: In keeping with the medieval fantasy theme I'd want medievalist dishes, too. I'd like to be able to order mead, for example, or Trappist ale. I'd want to be able to order mutton legs, spitted suckling pigs, crow pies, and marzipan castles. AND I'd want the steak knives they have at each place look a bit like medieval daggers.
the_dunner
If you're ever in Ireland, hit Bunratty Castle for their Medieval feast. No chainmail bikinis, but otherwise, it fits your description pretty well.
Wounded Ronin
Wow, I want to try that.
tisoz
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)
Hmm. I actually personally might be interested in going to a restaurant which is like Hooters but instead the waitresses are all wearing chainmail bikinis and have greatswords slung across their backs. Hooters is too cheesy for me but chainmail bikinis and greatswords would be much more appealing.

The chainmail bikini train of thought was wishful fantasy jesting. Comments like those about the photos of the 2/3 barbarian females at GenCon is what prompted them.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (tisoz)
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)

The chainmail bikini train of thought was wishful fantasy jesting. Comments like those about the photos of the 2/3 barbarian females at GenCon is what prompted them.

I dunno, man. Think about it. You could order a big birthday cake if you were going to go to the restaurant for a birthday. The chainmail bikini lady could come out and cut it for you with the greatsword! It would be a really memorable experience.
tisoz
You seem to be more talking about a themed restaurant than a rpg store, especially from all the uproar I heard about that turning gamers off.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (tisoz)
You seem to be more talking about a themed restaurant than a rpg store, especially from all the uproar I heard about that turning gamers off.

Yeah, fair enough.
tisoz
Alas, poor Avalon! I knew it, Dumpshock, a place of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. It hath bore me inside too few times.

I am sorry to report the demise of this most excellent FLGS, closed this month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012