Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 seasonal shadow spirit types
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
fool
1 The Humbug- as spirit of man with power compulsion to act antisocially and be cheap
2 The Santa- as spirit of man with power of compulsion ot spend more money than you can afford silly.gif
Kyoto Kid
...be careful what you wish for.

Ho Ho Ho....
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (fool)

2 The Santa- as spirit of man with power of compulsion ot spend more money than you can afford silly.gif

I think that might be The Hallmark
ixombie
I'd rather summon...

The great form Humbug! All chistmas songs within forcex100 meters of it are silenced. Can combust all christmas decorations within forcex10 meters at will.
PBTHHHHT
Don't forget the companions of St. Nick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Companions_of..._Saint_Nicholas

Beware the Krampus!!!
SL James
Those who performed badly would be beaten soundly by Servant Ruprecht, and those who performed well were given a gift or some treats.

HAHAHAHAHA

And, yeah, I forgot about Black Peter. Damn kids.
Kyoto Kid
...Hmmm, how about a few Grinch Sprites?

Tis' a brilliant idea....

....steal Christmas the new fangled way.

From Commlink to Commlink they merrily go...

....taking everyones' nuyen away.

"And all the Whos down in Whoville will be crying, Boo Hoo...!"

--The Grinch

(With apologies to Dr. Suess)

Happy Fraggin' Christmas to All
BookWyrm
And let us not forget---THE ANTI-CLAUS!
mfb
QUOTE (SL James @ Dec 22 2006, 03:13 PM)

Now, if I am being Santa Claus, and you are Pedro, how do you think jolly Santa Claus would feel if one day Pedro came into his office and said, 'I lost the list.' How fucking furious do you think he will get?
SL James
QUOTE (mfb @ Dec 23 2006, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (SL James @ Dec 22 2006, 03:13 PM)

Now, if I am being Santa Claus, and you are Pedro, how do you think jolly Santa Claus would feel if one day Pedro came into his office and said, 'I lost the list.' How fucking furious do you think he will get?

I think ... I think you should tell that guy behind me to put that gun down. I said you should tell that guy behind me to put his gun away before I beat his bitch ass to death with it.

I picked up a tail.

That's why I tossed the list. The work-ups. All of that shit. To protect, in part, your Hermes Facconable ass. What do you think I like coming in here? But, hey, shit happens. Gotta roll with it. Adapt. Darwin. I Ching. The fat man. Penthouse guy. Jazzman. That leaves two.
Zolhex
What no spirits of past present and future?
SL James
QUOTE (Casazil @ Dec 24 2006, 01:18 PM)
What no spirits of ... future?

QUOTE (Street Magic @ 145)
Harbinger (Toxic Spirit of Guidance)
Harbingers often appear as emaciated humanoids, ravaged by stigmata and scars and exuding a feeling of doom. Some embody their summoner’s personal nightmares, while others are formless, pitch-black shadows or clouds.
mfb
harbinger spirits should always have at least one of the following: a goatee, a scar, or an eyepatch.
SL James
I was thinking red tights and a convertible myself, but... Eh. That works, too.
hyzmarca
My favorite Holliday spirit is the ghost of Tom Cruise, who leads the Church of Tom Cruise which formed after he was executed by the Scientologists for heresy. December 25 is celebrated as Cruisemas, Tom Cruise's birthday (it was officially set to December 2 in order to avoid persecution and help attract pagans).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012