Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A poll, because I'm bored.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kesslan
I got bored.

Vote.
Discuss.
Taunt me.
Try to geek me.
I just needed something to do.. I'm going crazy with boredom at work atm twirl.gif
Trigger
Well, I do fall in the category as a wageslave of the world, working for one of the most well-known megas of our time....we are everywhere. Yeah, you got it in one: Starbucks. You never know which wageslaves are running two lives, there are those of us out there who took the day job flaw. I think that Dumpshock should be a Data Haven because well we are. Makes perfect sense omae.
Charon
QUOTE (Kesslan)
Try to geek me.

Why? You obviously already are. wink.gif
Kesslan
QUOTE (Charon)
QUOTE (Kesslan @ Dec 23 2006, 05:36 AM)
Try to geek me.

rotfl.gif
psykotisk_overlegen
QUOTE (Charon)
QUOTE (Kesslan @ Dec 23 2006, 05:36 AM)
Try to geek me.

Would that count as taunting him?
Ophis
No I think it was more a gentle lampooning of him.
toturi
Doing an emo, kesslan?
Konsaki
Shouldnt he be posting like 3 more polls to pull an emo?
toturi
I thought posting polls just because would qualify.
emo samurai
When it rains, it pours. Likewise, when I post, I flood post.
toturi
QUOTE (emo samurai)

Neener, neener, you aren't flood posting now. nyahnyah.gif
Draug
He just logged on...
Fortune
QUOTE (emo samurai)

Then post in some of your game threads! nyahnyah.gif
BookWyrm
It should be a notable 'nod' of sorts: "....also, thanks to the staff & contributors at the Dumpshock Forums" (followed by the web address) " for their input, testing, ect."
Black Jack Rackham
I voted to add because, well hell, when I first got interested in this game and needed to know more, everyone I asked mentioned going to dumpshock first.
Mark
MaxHunter
Me too, I voted yes because every time I had a question about Shadowrun I got the right data here.

Plus more information about firearms than I would ever need.

and Drop Bears. Oh no the Drop Bears. Oh NOOOooo

Vegas
QUOTE (Trigger)
Well, I do fall in the category as a wageslave of the world, working for one of the most well-known megas of our time....we are everywhere. Yeah, you got it in one: Starbucks. You never know which wageslaves are running two lives, there are those of us out there who took the day job flaw. I think that Dumpshock should be a Data Haven because well we are. Makes perfect sense omae.

Rock on. You wield the Green Apron of Doom too? Or are you elite enough to rock the Black Apron of Doom, now with improved metamagics!!!

biggrin.gif

We are everywhere, it's kinda scary.
Trigger
QUOTE (Vegas)
Rock on. You wield the Green Apron of Doom too? Or are you elite enough to rock the Black Apron of Doom, now with improved metamagics!!!

biggrin.gif

We are everywhere, it's kinda scary.

I almost have finished my intiation to the status of Black Apron of Doom, a few more ordeals and a little more good karma from my GM and I will wield it along with the metamagic of looking much cooler than everyone else on the floor cool.gif

Kesslan
Wow, answer A is getting overwhelming majority vote allright.

Too bad it's not likely to happen frown.gif
Jrayjoker
I voted, "Yes, yes, YES YES!!!!!!! Oh God, make it stop, no don't stop, Yes YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!"
fool
I kinda took the approach I do when people mention they might want to move to my home state... It rains nine months outta the year, everyone's depressed, etc do we really want the wage slaves of the world overrunning our little haven?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012