Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This year I'm gonna try to ...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tisoz
Start jogging (raise Body)
Go to the shooting range more.
Read How to Make Friends and Influence People
Not shoot the team mage when someone yells, "Geek the Mage!"
fistandantilus4.0
Walk away from more runs that feel like setups....
Ophis
OOC - Get to play in a table top game of SR4
GM - Get harder and meaner on my players
IC - Try and cut down on the lead injections
Sahandrian
Let's see... I'm in different games depending on who's available, so I'll just do one for each character...

San - Get Yue (her teammate/lover) to smile more often, and be more open.
Lauren - Finally figure out what my role in the team is supposed to be.
Devin - Do I really need to improve anything? I mean, I'm already sleeping with the team catgirl.
Rookwood - Hunt down and kill the other members of my former initiate circle, just as soon as I finish hunting down and killing the rest of Cortez's minions.
Zem - Finish code work on the Twilight World project.
Ler - Screw up Zem's code for Twilight World cause it's funny.

Mr Black (recurring NPC in games I run) - Demonstrate that not even Lofwyr is beyond my reach.

...and those are all I can remember.
Fortune
... post less multiple threads.
NightmareX
Let's see -

Silence (human street samurai, Seattle campaign) - Increase my standing in the shadowrunner food chain, find a team to work with that holds together for longer than two runs
Maxx (ork adept, Miami campaign) - Booty, booze, and nuyen!!!
Vin - (human burned out mage, Miami campaign) - Booze, beetles, and drugs - to make the guilt go away
Bodi - (human hacker/mage, MSP campaign) - More runs to get more nuyen to keep the drugs flowing steady
And last but definitely not least, Nightmare (elf former combat mage, currently in no campaign) - find a reason to live again
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Ophis)
GM - Get harder and meaner on my players

Now you have seen the way to paradise.
warrior_allanon
alright had to put mine up, its really easy since i only run two characters

Harry-Get a date with Murphy-(lonestar lieutenant contact)
Wolfgar- Show these kids how a run is really supposed to go down.
As a player- Show the GMs what "harder and Meaner" really means
tisoz
QUOTE (Fortune @ Jan 1 2007, 02:31 AM)
... post less multiple threads.

Yeah, I guess it seems like multiple threads when people cannot differentiate between themselves and their character, even when given a starting example. So your character will be posting less multiple threads?

Then because of that stupidity and my kneejerk response:
QUOTE (tisoz)
Don't hate me for saying this... but these do belong over in General Gaming.

But I won't move them tonight. I figure they'll get a bit more traffic here, and then most folks won't really look at them after tomorrow, so I won't move them just yet.

soka?  smile.gif

So, you'll put them to death tomorrow?

Sorry, I made a conscious effort to directly relate them to Shadowrun, not general gaming.

Also, this heavy handed moderating seems to be annoying to several Dumpshockers. Too bad we are quiet until it is too late. How does that story go... I was quiet when they came for the jews. I was quiet when they came for the ... When they came for me, there was no one left. You and your other newly appointed moderator may find the job much easier when only you two visit the forums.

I've got an idea: move the fucking Drop Bear thread to General Gaming, because it has less in common with Shadowrun than what a Shadowrun character would make as a New Year's resolution.

Yeah, I would really rather sift past 10 emo samurai polls, 3 movie threads, 2 quote threads, 4 song threads, 5 first time gming threads, ...
Fortune
QUOTE (tisoz @ Jan 2 2007, 06:15 PM)
Yeah, I guess it seems like multiple threads when people cannot differentiate between themselves and their character, even when given a starting example.  So your character will be posting less multiple threads?

Actually, you are quite right. I was tired (and not very well) when I first saw the extremely similar thread titles, and while lost in my stupor I poorly attempted to post something witty. My bad ... but sometimes shit happens.
Oracle
Keep myself from beating the shit out of Inzane. Again. -- BigBadOrk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012