Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spirits and counterspelling
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
6thDragon
Maybe I'm just repeating old threads by pointing this out, but has anyone else realized the Guardian, Guidance, and Plate spirits from Street Magic come with the counterspelling skill. I didn't think spirits could have this skill because spirits can't do spellcasting until they become free. This makes these spirits very good for use as bodyguards to accompany mundanes (I guess that makes sense for the guardian spirit) to provide defense against spells. They could even dispell sustained spells but that would probably require a separate service.
Demerzel
There is a new spirit power called Magical Guard. The spirit must have this power in order to use counterspelling.

I believe all three spirit types in SM have it as an optional power, so you much choose it as an optional power when you summon.
Trigger
QUOTE (Demerzel)
There is a new spirit power called Magical Guard. The spirit must have this power in order to use counterspelling.

I believe all three spirit types in SM have it as an optional power, so you much choose it as an optional power when you summon.

Actually all three have it as a normal power.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012