Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Metamagicka
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
emo samurai
Focusing

By using focusing, magicians can decrease the radius of their spells in order to gain extra dice for casting and drain reduction. For each meter the spell is decreased in radius, the magician gains an extra dice, either for casting the spell or reducing the drain. Initiates with this metamagic can do this for a number of meters equal to their initiation grade, after which each decrease in radius decreases spellcasting dice like normal.

Possession

The initiate can possess a body the way a possessing spirit can. He makes a Magic + Charisma test against the target's Willpower + intuition. If successful, the possessed entity has physical stats equal to his normal physical stats + the initiation grade of the possessing initiate. He can cast spells as if he were in his own body, and his Immunity to Normal Weapons is initiation grade x 2.

Post whatever you think is AWESOME.
Jaid
for possession, i don't think they should get immunity to normal weapons, or the increase to stats (i possess myself!).

for focusing, it seems a little weird since it combines a form of centering with what should, imo, be another metamagic. additionally, it is not so much improving an area of skill as it is turning that area around backwards (normally, reducing the radius of the spell takes dice away from your pool)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012