Full Version: OOC: Fade To Blood
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
ErrosCallidus
Onward!!
warrior_allanon
sorry for being MIA, comp trouble and not a lot of time on the kinko's systems
Trigger
I am going to away for awhile (computer trouble) and I am sorry for any trouble. I will try and get on as often as possible, but I can give no guarantees on my frequency.
Tashio
*chuckle* seems like alot of us having that problem atm, between work and a lack of internet for a couple days (which sucks majorly) been out of action. I'll post a bump for now, will be patient with everyone though.

Could I please get a quick rundown of what everyone is wearing in terms of clothes and any obvious items.
warrior_allanon
blue jeans work boots and a long coat are visible, along with the shield bracelet. Pistol is in a holster but out of sight under the buttoned up duster
HeySparky
Made some assumptions about the cab ride. Hope that's okay.
warrior_allanon
could we get a description of the school please?
Tashio
I'm away till sunday will catch everything up then and get rolling big time.
warrior_allanon
hey tash, i just realized you never gave the girls name, kinda need it and it is something the father would have given. i thought he had
Tashio
And I'm back lets get the show on the road.

Daughters name is Lisa.

The school is attractively situated at the end of a large playing field. It has its own swimming-pool and is surrounded by attractive, well-maintained gardens. The main building is two stories high, with about 10 rooms on each floor.
warrior_allanon
entering the building is their directions toward the office, ( i see these in most schools nowadays or will we have to ask, if we have to ask do we see anyone to ask?
Tashio
There we go smile.gif see IC, sorry for delays, back at work again lots to do, will hopefully quieten down, will try keep things ticking over at least.
HeySparky
Question about the neighborhood, is the three block route to the school all houses or are there some businesses, grocery/florist/office/restaurant... etc.
Tashio
Its 90% housing, there is a small nearby mini-mall of sorts, couple shops, florist resturant or two, and other basic conveniences. A small building which looks like it could be a combination of housing and office space is across from the complex.
Tashio
Allanon give me a int + perception roll and a cha + neg roll please.
warrior_allanon
hate to ask but could you mail me back the character sheet, the one i had is lost to the demons of murphy and a dead computer
Tashio
NP I'll mail it to you as soon as I get home.
warrior_allanon
the charisma+negotiation roll is a bust due to it being a default to charisma of 2 leaving only one die which failed no re-roll

intuition3 + perception 4=7dice

3hits

Tashio
You notice a faint look of confusion and though cross her face as if she was trying to remember something.
warrior_allanon
hey tash, whats happening, guys, where is everyone
HeySparky
Here.
Tashio
Hey sorry guys, I've come down with nasty bought of flu, almost over it. Give me a day or two to get back on track. Have we lost Erros and Trigger?
HeySparky
Trigger fell out of the forums a month or so ago, left notice in most of his games. Haven't seen him since. Erros, I can't say. He may be waiting for something for him to do.
Trigger
Well, I am back.....after a long and arduous hiatus from the great land of the Matrix....so what has been going on? And is this game still running?
Tashio
Games trickling along, i've been sick for the last week or so and had visitors so been semi on hold
warrior_allanon
this game has apparently died, sorry folks
HeySparky
Howdy folks, I'm going to be withdrawing from most of my online commitments.

Work has been intense and will become moreso as the months pass (until some time in 08). I spoke to Tashio and told him I was formally dropping out.

Good luck finding the girl and I hope this game keeps kicking.

...I'm not leaving DS, just laying really REALLY low. 'What's-that-lump-in-the-carpet' low.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012