Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sphynx's Shadowrun Calculators
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sphynx
Just wanted to let everyone know that I spent some time this weekend on my website that I haven't touched in over a year, excited by an awesome game. Anyhows, I know not alot of people use SkillSofts, however, my old SkillSoft calculator is officially back up, as is the old Dice rolling stuff. nyahnyah.gif

Anyhoots, Link's in the signature. If you've a bit of web-coding savvy, you're welcome to make suggestions on changes to the page, but the background color is staying black. nyahnyah.gif I'll write up a Matrix Calculator, hopefully before the end of the month, so you can automate matrix runs a bit. As the players finish writing their complete-intro stories, I'll try to get those added too, assuming they send it to me in an electronic format and not hand-written....

Still a work-in-progress, not sure what 'layout' I really want yet, not finished putting all the character sheets in either. So any advice is cool.
nezumi
Please make the links brighter!! I can't read it here on my laptop.

I really look forward to the matrix calculator. I hate figuring out my security sheafs. Good work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012