Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UCAS Legislature Bill 58892-32-U-AN
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kesslan
Greetings my fellow UCAS Citizens.

I was going over older documentation from 2054. Henceforth refered to as the assembled works entitled 'Corporate Shadowfiles' sub section 2/4 Paragraph 2, page 59. This document suggests legislature of how many angeles can dance uppon the head of a pin without requiring a permit. I heartily agree that this is a most dire question to ask in this day and age.

Today I present to you a new form of legislature designed to insure the safety of everyone that, we feel, is badly needed in this day and age of proven existance of 'spirits' and other potentially sentient, but provenly controlable entities.

The questions put before us today are this.

How many 'angels' hereforthwith refered to as spiritual entities can one fit uppon the head of a pin all told before the pin will suffer catestrophic structural failure?

At what angle or angles will this event occur?

What happens if the pin is right side up? Upside down? Imbedded in assorted materials?

How many spiritual entities should a pin of a given type be restricted at any one time to having to provide maximum structural integrity under these conditions without causing undue strain?

And of course more importantly what permits and associated costs should be required at each level of spiritual entity 'congestion level' and what will define a specific 'congestion level'?

How many if any spiritual entities may there be uppon the head of a pin before a permit is required? What if the pin is privately, shared or corporate owned?

Are different levels of conjestion without permit allowable in private than in public?

What are the inherent potential dangers associated with each conjestion level of spiritual entities uppon the head of a particular pin?

These are all very grave and important questions that -MUST- be answered and accounted for!
Sir_Psycho
I had corp shadowfiles on my desk, read page 58 at 59, and honestly, I'm not ashamed to admit I have no idea what you're talking about.
Drraagh
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho)
I had corp shadowfiles on my desk, read page 58 at 59, and honestly, I'm not ashamed to admit I have no idea what you're talking about.

P59, Corporate Shadowfiles, right under the picture, there is a comment from the writer saying that next, the lawyers will regulate how many angels can tap dance on the head of a pin without a permit.
cetiah
QUOTE (Drraagh)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho @ Jan 20 2007, 09:42 AM)

P59, Corporate Shadowfiles, right under the picture, there is a comment from the writer saying that next, the lawyers will regulate how many angels can tap dance on the head of a pin without a permit.

I imagine the Pseudo-Divine Entity Rights Foundation must be working on overdrive once this announcement was made...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012