Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wizworm Survivor! First Round
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Gerzel
We've put ten wizworms on a deserted island (well deserted now) and for your entertainment we will let you choose which serpent stays and which has to leave! The last one on the island is officially the most beloved of dragons! Or at least of these ten.

Oh yeah. The winning dragon is also gonna be the one I write up an adventure about for what that is worth.
Kagetenshi
frown.gif No Vast Green or Charcoalgrin.

No Far-Scholar, either, but I support leaving him off.

~J
Gerzel
Sorry, only ten entries max for the poll.
NightmareX
Ghostwalker - cause he's a putz and he fucked up Denver mad.gif
emo samurai
Ryumyo fucked up northern Japan, though. I think that's a lot more people. And he didn't even fuck up Aztechnology, either.
Gerzel
Ghostwalker appears to be on the way out. I am going to close the poll officially Midnight 12 EST Monday.

I suppose people don't like the nipple rings (see cover of Dragons of the Sixth World 2003)
emo samurai
That was Ghostwalker on the cover? I thought he did Denver alone. I mean, who's the other dragon in the picture?
NightmareX
QUOTE (emo samurai)
Ryumyo fucked up northern Japan, though. I think that's a lot more people. And he didn't even fuck up Aztechnology, either.

Yeah, but I don't care about Japan (no offense Japanese folks!) wink.gif

QUOTE (Gerzel)
I suppose people don't like the nipple rings (see cover of Dragons of the Sixth World 2003)

Huh, never noticed that.
Gerzel
QUOTE (emo samurai)
That was Ghostwalker on the cover? I thought he did Denver alone. I mean, who's the other dragon in the picture?

The other dragons I think are dragons defending Denver (or at least their claims in it).

I'm not an expert but I thought it was GW on the cover.
Gerzel
QUOTE (NightmareX)

QUOTE (Gerzel)

Huh, never noticed that.

He's anatomically correct too.
Ophis
It isn't GW, as the DotSW cover wyrm is blue. Ghostwalker is white.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (emo samurai)
And he didn't even fuck up Aztechnology, either.

That's, like, a million points in his favour. Messing with Aztechnology <=> punching old nuns and babies.

~J
emo samurai
Kagetenshi, you're a Horror. I have decided that.
Gerzel
Well chummers looks like the whiteworm and goldensnout are tied with a yang raging just one vote behind!

Ghostwalker seems to be getting payback for Denver.
Lofwyr is perhaps facing fall-out from a rough business venture?
Ryumyo, to me, is an enigma like the far east, but bad karma certainly seems to be flowing his direction.
Ophis
Vote Ryumyo, he's a meglomaniac git (even by dragon standards). Come he'd sell us to the horrors for a bit of power.
Moirdryd
I had to go with Lung.... there is just something about that dragon i dont trust... taking into account you dont trust any dragon.
warrior_allanon
i had to go with Lofwyr, he's already off the island and in Germany,
DragginSPADE
Rhonabwy was my vote. Sure he's got you all fooled with the philanthropic music lover routine, but try bodyguarding a musician he decides to "collect" and see what you think of him.

(Yep, this vote was cast due to personal reasons. What of it?)
Moirdryd
I wondered why I was being offered wet work on muscian bodyguards.....
Sphynx
I meant to vote Lofwyr, but clicked the 'null vote' accidently. Not sure if you'll count my vote or not, but if you do, that's one mroe for Lofwyr.
Kagetenshi
Traitors.

~J
Gerzel
Well a little less than six hours to go before the polls close and we have Ghostwalker and Lofwyr neck and neck to see who will be the first to be eliminated. The dragon with the second most votes will gain immunity for the next round, until there are only 3 worms left.
Gerzel
Well chummers it is no longer Monday and it is time to see who has to leave the island.

Goldsnout has already left, after eating two of our cameramen, and immunity goes to a tie between Aden and Ghostwalker.

Tune in next time, once we get more cameramen, apparently they are tastier than the soymeat the caterers provided.
Draug
Looks like Loffy's buying it early.

Of course, if this really happened, he'd have teams of hackers doing nothing but monitoring and rigging the system throughout the competition...
Gerzel
QUOTE (Draug)
Looks like Loffy's buying it early.

Of course, if this really happened, he'd have teams of hackers doing nothing but monitoring and rigging the system throughout the competition...

Who says he didn't? Get out first and the other dragons are tied up on the island.
Trigger
I voted for Lofwyr to be kicked from the island, just because, like in regular Survivor, those that are obliviouly dirty conniving scheming bastards get kicked first. If I had to choose who I would want to win, I would say Schwartzkopf....he is my favorite dragon biggrin.gif
emo samurai
Same here. But he HAS to have an agenda. He HAS to.

I think he wants to be the most powerful dragon in the world, magically.
Kagetenshi
I think he wants to be the prettiest dragon in the world.

~J
Shockwave_IIc
His plan? Getting himself kicked off the island before all the others so that he can advance his plans without interference.

And think you didn't realise you were voting for Lofwyr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012