Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rigger 3 Windows Programs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Drraagh
I used to use The Shop when I was dealing with SR2 rigging stuff, but since the creation of Rigger 3, I haven't found any good programs for it. I have CCOC for my Cyberdeck stuff, NSRCG for character creation, Valkyrie module for my cyber/bio, but I don't have anything for Riggers and that seems to be one of the big issues for some of my players. I don't always have the time to assist them as they want to build their drones or vehicles and was curious if there were any good tools out there that could help them.
BishopMcQ
I've been searching around on the boards, I remember a R3 product under development at several times called the Rigger Companion or the Garage...though I cannot find an active link for it.

You could try PMing Aku and Jrayjoker as their names are the ones which most regularly come up in regards to it.
Eldritch
Its called The Shop

Drraagh
The Shop is a Rigger 2 program however. I haven't compared to make sure the rules haven't changed between R2 and R3, but at least their latest version only uses R2 from everything I can see.
Bodak
I emailed him about this about six months ago and his view was that the data files would be easily enough updated to use R3 stats if someone spent the time to do it. Several have according to him enthusiastically set out to do so, but nobody has yet completed the task and told him or furnished him with the R3 data files.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012