Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wizworm Survivor: Round 3
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Gerzel
Welcome back once again to Wizworm Survivor!
We are pleased to announce a new safety record of a full week without fatalities among those directly employed by the show. We would also like to thank Aztechnology for providing the mobile buffet when they attempted to hijack the show.

Aden and Ghostwalker are back with Ryumyo booted and Hestaby gaining Immunity. As a twist a new contender has been sent to the island Schwartzkopf.

Things are really heating up now, and not just because someone wants to get into the executive bunker. Stay tuned!

Voting will be called Wed, Jan 31, at Midnight.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Gerzel)
Welcome back once again to Wizworm Survivor!
We are pleased to announce a new safety record of a full week without fatalities among those directly employed by the show. We would also like to thank Aztechnology for providing the mobile buffet when they attempted to hijack the show.

Aden and Ghostwalker are back with Ryumyo booted and Hestaby gaining Immunity. As a twist a new contender has been sent to the island Schwartzkopf.

Things are really heating up now, and not just because someone wants to get into the executive bunker. Stay tuned!

Voting will be called Wed, Jan 31, at Midnight.

Azzies: Finally good for something!
fistandantilus4.0
Hualpa. What a lazy dragon. Oh yeah you grew back the rain forests. But what has he done for us lately ?!
Trigger
Schwartzkopf rocks so much.....and now that Ryumyo is gone I return to my hatred of Lung.
DragginSPADE
C'mon folks. Everybody that doesn't have a clear preference, vote Rhonabwy!
emo samurai
NOOOO, GHOSTWALKER!!!
MaxHunter
Ghostwalker has to go! OHMYGOD, I am seconding EMO!

Cheers,

Max -feeling younger
Moirdryd
Lung still has to go! Nuff said.
emo samurai
No, I like Ghostwalker. He eats people and kills Aztechnology employees.
NightmareX
Bye Ghostwalker (ya jerk) biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (emo samurai)
kills Aztechnology employees.

See, you said it yourself. He needs to go!

~J
Lindt
Sure I think his ulterior motive (what ever the hell that actually is) means trouble, but he DID kick some Azzy ass and he does maintain a deep interest in the magical aspects.

Lung, get the eff on the island ya punk ass.
Kagetenshi
Everyone who wants Lung gone, vote for Rhonabwy. We can kick Ghostwalker out this round, but if Lung is the second-place, we won't have a chance to kick him out until two rounds from now, by which time it may be too late.

~J
DragginSPADE
Hmm, so far Ghostwalker seems the most likely to go (more's the pity), but at least Rhonabwy's in third. So maybe Lung will get a Bye next round, allowing us to get rid of the Red Scaled Menace. smile.gif
FrankTrollman
Ghostwalker is a royal cock. His lack of sympathy for metahumanity essentially makes him the enemy of all of us.

-Frank
Herald of Verjigorm
Ok, Frank despises all dragons except possibly Damon.
Gerzel
Well looking at the polls Ghostwalker is out and Alamais is in with Hestaby coming back and Lung getting immunity.

I'll start the next round tomorrow morning.
fistandantilus4.0
Sweet, Immunity for Lung.
Trigger
Damn You Lung, I will get you yet...I will get you yet!!! sarcastic.gif
fistandantilus4.0
HA! nyahnyah.gif
Kagetenshi
Bugger all. At least we can nuke the Orange Queen. Lung's time will come, if it isn't already too late for us all.

~J
ShadowDragon8685
I think the ultimate winner will be Harlequin.

I cannot qualify that estimation, I just have a hunch.
fistandantilus4.0
I find it interesting that everyone is voting for the major players to get kciked off. The ones that no one's really voting aginst arethe ones no one really seems to care that much about. Poignant then, that Lowfyr was the first to go. Something to that portrayal about the trouble with him being a the top. Everyone below is gunning for him.
ShadowDragon8685
What I want to know is how have they managed to cram so many Great Dragons together without Wizworm Survivor turning into Mortal Kombat: The Island?

I mean, what's gonna happen if we put Rhonabwy and the Sea Dragon on the island together? Hell, we HAVE Lung and Ryumo together, and while I admittedly skipped their section, being generally uninterested in the Asian setting, I am lead to understand they loathe each other?
fistandantilus4.0
Don't bother us with little things like "facts" and "details"
ShadowDragon8685
That's my line.

Of course, it might work if the Island somehow possessed a BG count of 10 and the Wizworms had been forced into metahuman form before being put there...

Of course, that would then beggar the question of how they managed to eat so many Azzies, and that's an answer I'm not sure I want.
Kagetenshi
Simple. "The Island" happens to be Australia.

All of it.

~J
Sir_Psycho
"Oi Sheila! A dragon stole me' baby!"
"You got a dragon on the barby?"
"No! A Drag-"
*dragon eats poorly formed stereotypes*
Demonseed Elite
I'll never forgive Ghostwalker for what he did to Denver's political climate.
Grinder
But, but, but he attacked the Bad Guys! biggrin.gif
PBTHHHHT
All these monsters (dragons) on the same island... what's next, where's godzilla?
ShadowDragon8685
Staying the hell away from The Island. Probably eating Tokyo while Ryumo's away. (Or Lung... Whichever bloody one inhabits Japan, I think it's Ryumo.)
Kagetenshi
Yeah, it's the one with the Japanese name.

I'm not sure if it's unforgivable or not, but the fact that both of them are named "Dragon" is really obnoxious. At least Ryuumyou has an adjective attached.

~J
Demonseed Elite
QUOTE (Grinder)
But, but, but he attacked the Bad Guys! biggrin.gif

The Bad Guys are what made Denver so awesome.
emo samurai
What's the adjective for Ryumyo? I know ryu's Japanese for dragon; what does myo mean?
Kagetenshi
Bold, fierce, or raging, IIRC. There's a homophone that means strange or unique, but I think that one's less likely.

~J
Ophis
Strange or unique dragon? That would be cool, we could pat him on the nose and call him "Speshul!" and then get eaten obviously...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012