Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Biometric Security Meets High Art
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JRDobbs
...to exploit.

It does have a rather cyber-punkish feel to it, though, as a means of expression.
Herald of Verjigorm
So they pick an ugly red tone for the standard DNA map? I'd rather they use the DNA values as the color map and make something more reminiscent of a 3D topography out of the fingerprint using the color values from the DNA.

Then they'd have something created by both DNA and a fingerprint that doesn't look like you have just developed a new and disturbing variant of Narcissism.
lorechaser
It's interesting, but I agree with the Herald - there are so many more interesting options than, "Hey, that's my dna, colored funny." I expected some algorithmic forms drawn using various markers as color, height, shape, etc.
Lindt
Meh, I want to see a biometric lock on my car door. I locked my keys inside it this morning.

And Ill also agree, I would expect more... art? out of this sotra thing.
Sir_Psycho
The fingerprint one is worthless. Shit, I could do that with an inkpad and an enlarger down at the post office.
Draug
I sorta like the red/orange/yellow DNA-painting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012