Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Switched Places?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Sicarius
When did the Shadowrun and Shadowrun 4 forums switch places on the list? I just now noticed. Is it just me? Any particular reason this was done?

(Not that I want to start any SR 3/ SR 4 issues, It just sorta suprised me)
Thanee
Guess... because SR4 is the current one, and thus makes sense to be the first forum, and this one is pretty much dedicated to previous editions (in fact, it might be a good idea to let the forum title reflect that).

Bye
Thanee
eidolon
Thread moved to appropriate forum.

Yup, because SR4 is current.
tisoz
QUOTE (Sicarius @ Feb 20 2007, 08:01 AM)
When did the Shadowrun and Shadowrun 4 forums switch places on the list? I just now noticed. Is it just me? Any particular reason this was done?

(Not that I want to start any SR 3/ SR 4 issues, It just sorta suprised me)

Because of this thread. I wonder how long until the SR4 crowd has all their demands met?

I'm surprised the titles were not changed to Shadowrun for the SR4 forum and Shadowrun, Previous Editions for what was the main forum. No doubt this will soon come to pass.
Thain
I second the motion, for Shadowrun, Previous Editions as its own board. Maybe with a Shadowrun, General Topics for edition-independant talk.

Topics about corporate politics or policy, for example, and the ever popular "X is here now!" threads about real-life science and technology, don't really need to be shoe-horned into an edition. It seems that recently, the Shadowrun board was the general chat and SR3R board, with SR4 rules talk limited to Shadowrun, Fourth Edition.

I think it would make sense to have:

- Shadowrun, Setting
- Shadowrun, Rules
- Shadowrun, Previous Editions
nezumi
Bah I say, BAAAHHHH!!!
eidolon
If anyone has suggestions and comments on forum structure and the like, please post there in the poll topic "Does SR still need 2 forums." Just to keep it centralized.

Take a minute to skim what's there first. Thanks.
Tanka
I say no to more subforums. See how many unused ones we've got below this section of the forums?
Rajaat99
Yeah, a couple days ago I clicked on the wrong one and felt all gross.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012