If anyone from my group does happen to read this...well you know the jargon I am going to say. I also have alot more challenges that I will not post.

I posted in another board or maybe this one about any current info anyone has on Chicago. Since I didn't get any replies. I am going to take it upon myself to fill in the gaps and reveal my version as to what is currently going on in Chicago. I have used info using both Street Magic, Bug City and Target: UCAS. Whever I do not mention now either are still going strong or just I forgot to mention them.

The group I have are charged with a 850,000 bounty on a Blood Mage that was captured but escaped from the Draco Foundation. The Blood Mage is rumored to be in Chicago. The group has to bring him from Chicago and take him to Detroit. They were given 50,000 up front.

Chicago:
-The Wall is still up but manned by various gangs and fanatics that do not want people to leave after entering the zone.
-The FAB-III Bacteria is are located in various patches throuhout the CZ. There are however various Void's and Mana Warps.
-The Cermak Blast Zone is a Rating 7 Mana Warp
-The Road Warriors network has been set up in the CZ.
-The Shattergraves are strangely unaffected by the FAB III Bacteria and still populated by the spirits.
-The Firefly Hive near Belmont Avenue is still around.
-The Cook County Hospital is still run by Dr. Nemur and Dr. Bob still has his Cyberware Shop.
-The Cook County Morgue has a small hive of Roach spirits.
-The Aztechnology building is the only building that has not been pillaged due to the astral lock and Rating 8 Blood Spirit's that maintain the buildings magical security.
-The Ares subbasement levels are littered with various physical defenses (Drones, etc.)

Chicago Opposition:
-Nasty Grrls: The All-Gang Girl are 12 members strong, but they are struggling to hold onto their sanity due to the Astral Insanity in the CZ. The group is highly mobile.

-The Desolation Angels have 8 members and they are located in the vacinity of the Wrigleyville Dome. They are lead by Linda Hayward.

-Fleshmongers and Living Dead have merged due to the leadership of a new Warlord "Kreiger", a rumored Vampire

-The Swamp Things gang has been resurrected, but it is from a pair of Toxic Shamans, twisted, incestous brother and sister followers of the Seductress.

-Catherine the Terrible is dead with her army swallowed by Tom Nisho. He is contending with King Vlad, whom is closer to death due to his age.

-The Ghouls in Ghoultown have replenished some of their numbers, but are mostly underground due to the FAB III Bacteria.

If anyone thinks there is anything else they would like to add to the current scene in the CZ is welcome. I hope everyone has a good one.

Laters