Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New printing?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Masterofthegame
Sorry to ask the question, but I need another copy of 4th edition, and my FLGs only has one beat-up copy of the first printing without errata in stock. Is there a new printing imminent? I don't need an exact release date, just an idea on whether on not it's worth holding off. I have one copy, and the PDF, so it's not a huge issue, but my group is up to nine players, plus myself, and I'm tired of trying to share three or four copies.
HullBreach
I think theres one in process now, but I have no idea as to a street date for it. Im planning on picking up an additional BBB anyhow (it pays to have 2).
Trigger
I am waiting for the new printing as well as I have only have the PDF copy and none of the stores around here have copies, so I am waiting for the new printing and I am going to get it through Amazon like my copy of Street Magic.
HullBreach
You might want to check out battlecorps as they offer package deals where you get both the pdf and dead tree format copies.

I really like this option, as it lets me work on campaign materials even when I don't have access to my books, as Im never without my laptop.
Trigger
I already have the pdf copy though...I am waiting for there to be a reprinting of the BBB so I cana ctually get a dead tree copy as well.
Thanee
It shouldn't be long until 4th printing hits the stores. Adam (I think) had posted something about the process recently.

Bye
Thanee
Masterofthegame
Thanks for the quick responses. I'll wait for the new book then.
Adam
I'm waiting for an exact street date, but mid-March is looking pretty safe.

The PDF will be updated at that time, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012