Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just me being polite...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nostalgic Jester
Hi! I thought it would be nice of me knocking on the door before coming in. Play safe (avoid those edgy dice), see you in the forums. Cheers, Nostalgic Jester.
Crakkerjakk
YAR!!!!!*Covers one eye with one hand while making vaguely threatening hooklike motions with the other*

That was supposed to be the scary pirate. Why a pirate? Why not?

Welcome to forums. Glad to have another convert to the word of our most high SR4.

Beware the wierdos.
TheOOB
I think being weird comes with the territory...we are preteding to be magic wielding elves with computers now nyahnyah.gif

Anyways, welcome to the boards!
Nostalgic Jester
"(silence)" (makes a rather sad comment, then looks aloof to nowhere).
That is supposed to be a nostalgic jester. Why? Because making others laugh tends to get its toll on you...

Cutting the crap, thanks for your welcome!
And by the way, whose the weirdo now? smile.gif
Mistwalker
Welcome to the incomparable Dumpshock forums.

I hope you saw and understood the little sign at the door. "Enter at your own risk, insanity often ensues after entering". grinbig.gif

Jestercat
*does a triple backflip off of the nearest balcony, bouncing off of his cybertail for a trick landing* (that would be the OTHER Jester in the house)

Welcome to the boards!
Prime Mover
Starts breathing again and holsters the handgun. "Nod"
eidolon
Welcome. Enjoy your stay, citizen.
Steak and Spirits
Welcome! Mind the gap.
lorechaser
Oh, and in case you haven't noticed yet, being polite is...let's say not the highest on the priority list for Dumpshock. wink.gif

It's a great community. It's just a pretty blunt one.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (lorechaser @ Mar 9 2007, 12:02 PM)
being polite is...let's say not the highest on the priority list for Dumpshock.  wink.gif

It may not be highest, but being a jerk is a sure way to some stern finger waggling biggrin.gif Or at least salmon/gold text.

It's a great community. It's just a pretty blunt one.

That's what makes it great.

Welcome to Dumpshock. Mind the Drop Bears

Now for the obligatory emoticon:
newbie.gif ( I love when they squish the 'i')
knasser

Welcome to Dumpshock, you nostalgic jester, you.

We're all individuals, here. biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Except Ophis. He's a good Hooded Minion.
Jaymes
Welcome aboard. Now, if we could excuse you from your nuyen . . .
PBTHHHHT
Welcome to the forums, don't mind the red dots on you as our snipers are covering for us as we check your credentials. No credentials? Don't worry, your organs will be more than enough to cover the costs for us to overlook that detail.
Protector152
Welcome and keep to the shadows
Magus
Raises a mug of Drop Beer. Good to the last drop!! <pun intended>
Moon-Hawk
Welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012