Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: X-Men in Shadowrun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Garrowolf
Idea from another topic. How many X-men can you figure out under normal shadowrun rules.

Wolvie - Just not adamantium maybe dikoted, physad senses and healing
Professor X - mental spells with lots of initiation
Beast - Physad
Cyclops - Nova spell with glasses foci
Jean Grey - mage with lots of initiation
Banshee - sonic spell
Storm - weather control spells and lighting bolt and lightning ball spells
PBTHHHHT
Here's some old threads that touched on the xmen
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=2545
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...wtopic=2951&hl=
fistandantilus4.0
Beast-Physad

Surged ork, unnatural hair color neg , claws positive
eidolon
Gotta do something to reflect his intelligence. Especially if you're going to make him an ork. wink.gif
PBTHHHHT
make him a phys ad and give him the exceptional attribute phys ad power or whatever is the equivalent... or make everyone one dumber. nyahnyah.gif
fistandantilus4.0
cerebral boosters, exceptional attribute quality, spend a lot of time around the wolverine character to look smarter.
ShieldT
Don't forget that they're survivors of 200+ average Shadowruns.

Just imagine what your own personal Shadowruner would be like if he had a holographic Danger Room and a highly skilled team to help him spend all that Karma between missions.
Deadhand
I know he's not an x-man (at least he's still marvel) but I've been toying with a daredevil type phys Ad.

He'd take the blind flaw (obviously) and boost athletics, reaction and physical senses (high & low frequency hearing, Enhanced hearing etc.). Possibly great leap and/or wall running too.

Include an improved physical sense for Ultrasound sight (which would have to be approved by the GM but since its really vision by sound not sight I don't see why it should be a problem).

Oh, and he'd be a great lawyer too.. thats gotta help if the team gets caught out!
Kyoto Kid
...one you can't do is Kitty. No spell or adept power lets you walk through walls. Well, I suppose you could simulate that part with Astral Projection, but she still wouldn't be able to disrupt electrical equipment by passing through them since she couldn't affect objects in the material world.

Now Jubes on the other hand would be easy: Mystic adept split 50/50 Phys/Magic (Spellcasting only) & Adept with illusion spells and Elemental Effects - Light & Sound.

Skills would include: Spellcasting, Athletics Group, Perception, Etiquette (Street)

Adept powers would include: Improved Physical Ability - Gymnastics, Combat Sense, and Improved Reflexes.

OK, so they're "ex" X-Men but they both cut their teeth at Xavier's first before moving on to Excalibur (Kitty) and Emma's Gen Next academy (Jubes).

[edit]

...and you could work up Jubes as a 400 pt character & she would be in concept.

[edit again]

...nearly have her written up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012