Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunkelzhan Pictures?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ferrit
Are there any good, preferably colour, pictures of Dunk out there? Or even the IWM miniature painted up?

Tried searching the 'net but apart from IWM's catalogue and the cover to 'Portfolio of a Dragon' couldn't find a thing.

Any help appreciated smile.gif

Ferrit
Ketchum
Maybe because you're misspelling his name? wink.gif

http://images.google.com/images?q=Dunkelzahn
Ferrit
Oh that was embarassing! I did spell it correctly on the search (honest!) and that was where I found the limited success I got.

Any other sources of images out there? A Yahoo image search was even less help. (Also just tried the same typo I did with even less results)
tisoz
It doesn't look like there are too many illustrations. How about this? Right color, western dragon, flaps coming off head...
fistandantilus4.0
My wife has that statuette!
tisoz
Does she refer to it as little Dunkie?
Fortune
QUOTE (tisoz @ Mar 22 2007, 11:54 AM)
Does she refer to it as little Dunkie?

Nope! Fisty was already using that nickname for something else. wink.gif
fistandantilus4.0
How the hell do you find these old threads!? Go back to your cave old man!
Hocus Pocus
*chuckle*
bclements
One thing I'd like to see from IMR: More plushies smile.gif
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (bclements)
One thing I'd like to see from IMR: More plushies smile.gif

Who was it that mentioned in their game they had steal a shipment of tickle me dunkie dolls? Now that would be an interesting plushie. Instead of a laugh it'll do a cute roaring sound.

nah.
Cadmus
I'd buy it. it can go right next to my Y2K Bug plushie and my angery beavers smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012