Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kid Stealth
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Gamble
It's been awhile and my Search Fu is weak. That and I'm at work but I'm curious...

Have there been stats published on Kid Stealth before?
NightmareX
Nope, just his legs
adamu
Is it just me, am I, like, not cyberpunk enough, or do other people also find the whole metal velociraptor legs thing just - FREAKING DORKY?

I mean just too much to be cool.

On one hand - badass roleplaying? But on the other, if there were not Kid Stealth in the fiction, and your player said, "Hey, I want these bad ass dinosaur legs that let me run and jump and stuff (and who cares if I never get laid again - and I'm instantly recognizable to every law enforcement officer from Seattle to Caracas)," wouldn't you just write the freak off as a munch?

Admittedly, though, the story of how he lost his meat legs is pretty killer.
Platinum
The legs were interchangeable with another set of more normal legs for when he was off the clock if I remember correctly.

Blowing them off in the first place to escape should give you an indication of his mental state.
Squinky
Wow, I didn't know that those Kid Stealth legs were named after a real character.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (adamu)
Is it just me, am I, like, not cyberpunk enough, or do other people also find the whole metal velociraptor legs thing just - FREAKING DORKY?

You aren't cyberpunk enough.

~J
hyzmarca
Quite. If real life Punks get an absurdly large number of facial piercings and giant rainbow then fictional Cyberpunks can certainly get digitigrade cyberlegs.
Tanegar
QUOTE (Squinky)
Wow, I didn't know that those Kid Stealth legs were named after a real character.

Likewise. When I first read the entry on Kid Stealth cyberlegs, I thought, "What the hell is stealthy about digitigrade legs?" Which book has Mr. Stealth's tale?
WhiskeyMac
I believe it's Wolf and Raven, a compilation of short stories about Wolfgang Kries who is a partner of Kid Stealth. I don't think Kid Stealth has his own book per se.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012