Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 Fourth Printing Ship Date
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
Hi all,

Just a quick note that the Fourth Printing of Shadowrun, Fourth Edition will be shipping to stores the week of April 9th. Please give your friendly local game store a call this week to let them know that you want a copy, so they can call their distributors and confirm their order numbers!
Wasabi
Anyone got an ISBN on it?
Adam
All the vitals are here: http://shadowrunrpg.com/products/product.php?i=26000

ISBNs typically do not change between printings.
Rotbart van Dainig
Thx, nice to know... let's see when the dead tree version finally hits my desk. smile.gif

BTW - any ETA on the updated PDFs through BattleCorps?
Elve
QUOTE (Rotbart van Dainig)
BTW - any ETA on the updated PDFs through BattleCorps?

Yeah, that would be really nice wink.gif
Ancient History
Four printings, eh? Might as well call this $R4!
jklst14
Hi Adam,
Quick question. If I were to order the SR4 book from the FanPro Direct Store, would I receive a 4th printing book?

Thanks in advance,

JKL
Meriss
Yay! good news Adam thanks!
azrael_ven
It's all a lie. Don't believe it. I fell for the same trick and was sorely disappointed. Na, just kidding. I'll make my brother buy me a new book now since he ripped one the pages and give him my old one. biggrin.gif
Thanee
Glad you waited a day to post it... grinbig.gif

Good news! Thanks! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
desverendi
What's the plan for updating the PDF version? I keep checking DriveThru but there's no update. Not to sound ungrateful but it seems like the soft copy would have to be up to date before the book could go to the printer. So we should have seen a new PDF version quite a while ago. Or am I missing something in the process?
the_dunner
QUOTE (desverendi)
Or am I missing something in the process?

IIRC, Bookmarking has to be re-done by hand for each PDF update. That's a fairly lengthy job.
Wasabi
QUOTE (the_dunner)
QUOTE (desverendi @ Apr 5 2007, 09:52 AM)
Or am I missing something in the process?

IIRC, Bookmarking has to be re-done by hand for each PDF update. That's a fairly lengthy job.

And minus royalties they make pure profit. Why don't they have more PDF updates again? frown.gif
Fastball
The release date is April 9th. I suspect they won't update the PDF before that date because they want to track hard copy v. PDF sales.
Elve
With the book released... Any news on the PDF?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012