Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Brief Public Service Announcement
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aaron
I know this doesn't interest the whole of the SR4 forum, but enough people have been asking that I thought it most expedient to announce this here.

The campaign journal for the game I'm running is now up-to-date, and now features an RSS feed.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Dumpshocking.
Ravor
*cheers*

Thanks, I was suffering through withdrawal...
Meriss
Cool! Thank Lume/Eva for us. We love.gif her... her writing that is.
Aaron
Please excuse the bump, but the S is for Smartlink campaign log has been updated.

We now return you to your regularly blah blah blah.
Aaron
Another update, another bump. S is for Smartlink is now up-to-date. Until Tuesday, anyway.
Meriss
Thanks for the bump Aaron. Tell your players Dumpshock says, hey great game guys.
deek
Are there a lot of people that link their game logs??? Just wondering, as I have been keeping a GM log, 3rd person perspective (most of the time) for the game I have been running. I think we are up to 20 or so sessions...if there was more interest for this sort of thing, I probably link it up for any interested readers.
Jaid
QUOTE (deek)
Are there a lot of people that link their game logs??? Just wondering, as I have been keeping a GM log, 3rd person perspective (most of the time) for the game I have been running. I think we are up to 20 or so sessions...if there was more interest for this sort of thing, I probably link it up for any interested readers.

i don't know how you would define "a lot", but i have seen several of them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012