Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a Questionnaire for PCs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TheUrbanMonkey
Some time ago, I followed a link in someone's signature to a site that had a questionnaire for player characters. I have spent the last hour or so trying to find this site again, and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
TheUrbanMonkey
Oh yeah, I should add that I tried to search for any mention of questionnaires, using as many spellings of the word as I could come up with, and I found exactly nothing. my search-fu is weak.
Demerzel
Try googling: 20 questions shadowrun
fistandantilus4.0
They're usually something like this:
[ Spoiler ]

That's the list I use in my games . There's usually one in the BBB too.

Glyph
Here's Bull's. I couldn't find the originals on his site, but I have a copy, although I have tweaked it just a tiny bit.

[ Spoiler ]

And here are the SR 20 questions. I kind of jotted down some things to think about under each question, which may or may not be useful to you, but you can just highlight them and type over them if you use these (they are NOT an exhaustive list).

[ Spoiler ]
lorechaser
Here's another 20 I found somewhere, and like:

[ Spoiler ]
Aaron
Feel free to steal any of the ones I've been using for my game. They're listed under the homework assignments on the journal page of one of my players, which can be found here.

Some I stole from [u]Amber Diceless Roleplaying[/i] by Eric Wucjik. Others I made up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012