Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been a while...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shev
...but I'm back!

Hi everyone! I was a chronic lurker around here a WHILE back, but I had to give up the hobby due to lack of time. Now, two years and one edition later, I'm looking to get back into the game!

I've got me the 4th ed book and I'm already impressed by the changes made to streamline the system, and the new story material. I can't wait to run a new campaign.

Also, good to see names like mfb, Kage, Ancient, and others are still around, as well as the Laughs in the Shadows thread. In short, I feel like I'm coming home.

Anyways, enough of this sappy drek. On to the RP goodness! Run on, chummers!
TimeKeeper
Hey Shev.

Keep that door open, I'm on my way out.
By the way, can I intrest you in some books? wink.gif
knasser
QUOTE (Shev)
...but I'm back!

Hi everyone! I was a chronic lurker around here a WHILE back, but I had to give up the hobby due to lack of time. Now, two years and one edition later, I'm looking to get back into the game!

I've got me the 4th ed book and I'm already impressed by the changes made to streamline the system, and the new story material. I can't wait to run a new campaign.

Also, good to see names like mfb, Kage, Ancient, and others are still around, as well as the Laughs in the Shadows thread. In short, I feel like I'm coming home.

Anyways, enough of this sappy drek. On to the RP goodness! Run on, chummers!

You predate me, mate, but welcome back anyway.

And never cut a deal with a dragon. wink.gif

-K.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012