Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures of Drones
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Starmage21
I been looking around(even in my SR3 books) for pictures of the various drones. Its been hard to find any. Does anyone else have pics of the various drones?
djinni
you must look inside and use your google-fu young student
Starmage21
My google-fu is strong, but coming up empty regardless. I wouldnt ask if I didnt look for it first.
Thane36425
Fields of Fire and the first Rigger book have a number of pictures like you are looking for.
MITJA3000+
^How about Rigger 2? I have FoF and Rigger Black Book, does the Rigger 2 book more pictures?
Thane36425
QUOTE (MITJA3000+)
^How about Rigger 2? I have FoF and Rigger Black Book, does the Rigger 2 book more pictures?

Rigger 2 probably does have some. I can't get to my copy right now to check though.
ronin3338
I found a bunch by going through Google images and Deviant art.

Don't search for drone, per se. I searched for motorcycle, or hover, skimmer, UAV, etc. I found some decent images that were pretty close, but I still can't find a good Steel Lynx pic.
Fix-it
steel lynx

tiltrotor thingy

will post more on request.
ronin3338
I've seen that same steel lynx pic... but I was hoping for something better.

Anybody got a better one?

Also, I have another suggestion.
There are a few CG art forums on the web where folks will post things, like CGTalk Galleries, and I've found some great art there. I've also found some usable art at Turbo Squid and some other places that sell digital art.
Starmage21
QUOTE (ronin3338)
I found a bunch by going through Google images and Deviant art.

Don't search for drone, per se. I searched for motorcycle, or hover, skimmer, UAV, etc. I found some decent images that were pretty close, but I still can't find a good Steel Lynx pic.

I used google images and their web search using terms like Drone, Shadowrun, rigger, SR4, SR3, vehicles

couldnt find anything relating to the drones.

I never owned the rigger books(I was in high school when they were released). I guess Ima have to find someone that has em so I can pick through em biggrin.gif
Thane36425
QUOTE (Fix-it)
steel lynx

tiltrotor thingy

will post more on request.

That steel lynx one is an improved version from FoF.

The real life one reminds me of the one canon said was used by the CAS to resupply Special Ops troops in the field. It was fast and carried a light load, like ammo, medical supplies and such, to a small unit.
SirBedevere
Rigger 3 Revised (SR3) has several pictures of drones and Corporate Security Handbook (SR2) has pictures of a couple of drones.
Starmage21
Thanks everyone.
Austere Emancipator
Not a drone, but I think this is the best image of an Ares Citymaster I've ever seen.
Starmage21
ROFL
Rajaat99
Here's a Cool Looking Drone. Not SR, but you could make it.
And Another.
Here's a Transformer looking thing. Same Artist.
Here's a Crazy Looking Thing.
Here's something More Realistic.
And Another.
And, of course, Ed-209.
hobgoblin
ah, ed-209. the basic test case for all drone rule systems.

just like robocop is the test for all cyberware systems wink.gif
Starmage21
that animal looking thing is from Zoids. I think its the Liger mech thing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012