Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Trading Card Game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tisoz
I just got a nice lot of secondhand cards and am looking for a list of available cards (hopefully with their rarity) as well as the rules for playing the game.

I did a google search and got virtually no help from the first 3 pages of results. I have the list from Shadowland Volume 7, but it looks incomplete. I would also like to find a list that can be stored on computer.

As a last resort, I can buy a new starter pack for the rules, but would rather not do so.

I saw a reference to TSS in the google results, but the link was less then helpful. Does an issue of TSS have a list of the cards? If so, which TSS issue?
Herald of Verjigorm
Turn summary and some chatter
adamu
Actually, sad though it is, I think the Shadowland list you have is complete for all officially released cards in the main set.
(There is an apparent typo on the list - a Rare card called Doubleer, without a card type listing - I think that is the Double Jeopardy challenge.)

Anyway, there was also the Underworld booster set. There are indeed full lists of that set on the net if you look hard enough. And it is also listed in CCG trader catalogs.

Alas, at one time the FASA catalog carried an actual listing for the second run of mainline cards, and a CorpWar booster set was also scheduled for release. Neither set ever was published, however.
I have laid awake nights fantasizing about getting a look at the original proofs for those cards.

Also on the Net, there are whole sets of new cards made up by fans -a pirate set, a sort of London detective set, and I think an Amerindian set. These sites, if they still exist, carry full texts of the cards, with extra rules. But none of them were ever official.
Fortune
You could always go here. They have an online-type-gaming-interface-thingy™ with all of the officially released cards electronically available for downloading (along with a few non-official ones).
Fortune
You could always go here. They have an online-type-gaming-interface-thingy™ with all of the officially released cards electronically available for downloading (along with a few non-official ones).
fistandantilus4.0
Repeating your self is a sign that you're getting old. wink.gif biggrin.gif
Fortune
Or it's just one more sign that the Forum software is indeed cursed. wink.gif
tisoz
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Repeating your self is a sign that you're getting old. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Or that the person you are talking to is - and going deaf.

Is there somewhere specific that I am supposed to be looking? I went to their wiki about SR and saw nothing helpful.
Fortune
It's kind of convoluted. The site I linked has a program called the Gatling Engine, which is the online gaming interface. Once you grab that program, you can then choose to download the entire Shadowrun card set (along with various other CCGs of your choice).

I know it's a pain in the ass, but I do know that their list is complete.

An added bonus is that you could, if you so desired, choose to actually play a game or six once you've completed the ordeal.
Caine Hazen
I might be able to find the old card list I had for the first release. I don't think I had one for the second (Underworld). I'll see if I can scan it in tonight
Link
QUOTE (tisoz)
I just got a nice lot of secondhand cards and am looking for a list of available cards (hopefully with their rarity) as well as the rules for playing the game.

Here's a good link to a site that has "The complete list of all of the cards from the Limited and Underworld sets in a Frame/Table Format" (I dug it up from the site Fortune noted).
SR card game
Also found a copy of the rules (see spoiler or can email the word doc).
[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012