Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drones
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zolhex
Drones

Check this out was reading a magazine and saw an add for these all we need now is to add auido/vedio and micro drones are a go.
Rotbart van Dainig
Thanks a lot.

Now where can I order that machine that makes one stop dreaming?
mfb
ghhh! as if spiders aren't creepy enough, now they're robots. if you painted them with clown makeup, i might never stop screaming.
knasser
QUOTE (mfb)
ghhh! as if spiders aren't creepy enough, now they're robots. if you painted them with clown makeup, i might never stop screaming.

*knasser thinks it's well worth five minutes of his time to freak out MFB*

CLICK ME!

smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (mfb)

I never knew you and my wife had so much in common. Are you by chance claustrophobic too?
Fix-it
QUOTE (Casazil)
Drones

Check this out was reading a magazine and saw an add for these all we need now is to add auido/vedio and micro drones are a go.

uh. those don't move. you need a lot more than A/V to make those usefull.
mfb
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no, not claustrophobic.
hobgoblin
i must admit, the good old tarantula triggers i kind of duality in me.

on the one side i want to freak out, on the other im downright fascinated by it...

those long, thin ones on the other hand: DIE!
knasser
QUOTE (mfb)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no, not claustrophobic.

But if there were spiders in there with you? In a closet. And you were locked in and they were crawling on you? Or stuck in the boot of a clown car?

Are you sure you're not claustrophobic, MFB?
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (knasser)
QUOTE (mfb @ May 11 2007, 12:22 AM)

no, not claustrophobic.

But if there were spiders in there with you? In a closet. And you were locked in and they were crawling on you? Or stuck in the trunk of a clown car?

Are you sure you're not claustrophobic, MFB?

Fixed biggrin.gif
Demon_Bob
QUOTE (knasser)
*knasser thinks it's well worth five minutes of his time to freak out MFB*

CLICK ME!

smile.gif

frown.gif No Big Floppy Shoes or Funny Hat? frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012