Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR3 Errata
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shockwave_IIc
Stupid me, forgot to get the SR3 Errata before they took it off the main site.

Anybody know where i can find it? Did a search here but got nothing immdiately obvious.
tisoz
I found it on the main site, but it was not easy.

SR3 Errata

Go to the main site and hit the Errata link at the top of the page. I think the link to the left is the one that now redirects only to SR4.

[edit] Everyone should probably make a copy while it is still posted because it looks like it is getting removed. [/edit]
Shockwave_IIc
Cheers Tisoz much appreciated.

Eyeless Blond
Any chance of a copy being made available somewhere on the Dumpshock site?
SuperFly
For what it's worth, all the SR3 book errata is available under the 'Shadowrun Datafile' at s-run.com. They're posted under the 'Game Essentials' tab. Currently, they're all in corrected .doc format.

Hope this helps.
Adam
QUOTE (tisoz)
[edit] Everyone should probably make a copy while it is still posted because it looks like it is getting removed. [/edit]

It isn't. smile.gif
Rajaat99
QUOTE (SuperFly)
For what it's worth, all the SR3 book errata is available under the 'Shadowrun Datafile' at s-run.com. They're posted under the 'Game Essentials' tab. Currently, they're all in corrected .doc format.

Hope this helps.

Woot. Thanks!
tisoz
QUOTE (Adam)
QUOTE (tisoz @ May 13 2007, 05:04 AM)
[edit]  Everyone should probably make a copy while it is still posted because it looks like it is getting removed.  [/edit]

It isn't. smile.gif

Cool, but the [obvious] link I pointed out doesn't lead to SR3 errata.
Adam
That's simply because the links on the left are the "News" Archive entries, and there haven't been any news entries relating to SR3-era errata in a long, long time.

I plan on making a distinct SR3 archive that will house all the SR3-specific stuff. It's somewhere on my neverending TODO list... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012