Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW GAME (Players Wanted)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Kurukami
I suspect he meant "ciudad frio" -- cold city.
Fresno Bob
Ah yes.
cactus jack
ohplease.gif Eh, my Spanish is a little rusty. Cold City.
Being half Mexican/Half Scottish it kind of gets a wee crazy working with the vowel sounds. Sort of like a bastardized City Speak.

MMSlayer has not yet created the ICC/OCC thread as he is currently having problems retrieving attachments, character attachments to be precise so Buddha only knows when he'll be ready. frown.gif

Cactus Jack is an archtypical Sammy. Broke, screaming for the latest upgrades, and willing to put a cap in anybody's ass as long as the nuyen is good.

Teeg
MMSlayer
ALL
My Outlook Express is deleting all your attachments so bad news for me. Good news is that I forward all to my work and the attachments are there. I will have a cast of players within the two hour's and associated screen names to go with them.

GAME FULL

OOC
coming to screen near you soon
Kurukami
So, um, did it dump the .rtf attachment that I sent you last week with Cheng's background? I could send the entire thing in the body of the email, if need be... there's just a lot. smile.gif
Ol' Scratch
Hooray for using webpages for character sheets. biggrin.gif
MMSlayer
Doctor Funkenstein
Are you one in the same.
Doctor Funkenstein = The Frumious Bandersnatch
And what screen name will you be using for this game?

Kurukami
I have Cheng's BackGround but need her character sheet with stats and skills and knowledge.

ALL

This is the cast and crew.
Hope I did not make any mistakes
Let me know what I might have posted wrong or not in enough detail. I.E. City, and or Location. underlined items have escaped my understanding and must be provided to me. Hehehe

Ackly played by Phelious Fogg (Ork Male) WA, Seattle City

Boggs played by Doctor Funkenstein (Troll Male) WA, Seattle Everett

Chief played by TinkerGnome (Elf Male) WA, Seattle City

Cactus Jack played by cactus jack (Human Male) WA, Seattle City

Nick played by Voorhees (Human Male) WA, Seattle City

Trace played by Shadow (Human Male) WA, Seattle City

Cheng played by Kurukami (Ork Female) WA, Seattle City

? played by Grey Grey you have character?
phelious fogg
Ackly is an Ork
TinkerGnome
Chief is, oddly enough, a male.
Ol' Scratch
Yes, I am the Frumious Bandersnatch (I only created it 'cause I couldn't remember my old password). Sorry, I thought I had mentioned it earlier. smile.gif

Oh, and regarding Shamus Boggs' current location, he's currently in the Everett district, Fairmount to be exact.
Fresno Bob
Er, Nick is Human. Sorry about that.
moosegod
Whoops, game's closed.
Shadow
We on MM?
Ol' Scratch
<nudges the thread with a stick a few times>
Fresno Bob
Hey...
phelious fogg
yes some people do exist
TinkerGnome
But does the most important person (the GM) exist?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012