Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Information Sortilage...?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adarael
I just got the hands-down, bar none wierdest junk mail I've ever recieved. Staring at it, all I could think was "This must be what Otaku see when they use information sortilage."

The following is the *entirety* of the junk mail. No hidden HTML, no nothing; I've only cut the list of other people that recieved this junk:

I just got the wierdest junk mail EVER. All I can think is 'Is this what
Otaku see when they use information sortilage?'

Very bizzare. Here's the text of it:

classic quot th Chinese th were gaining Searches christmas harrison final
Webvan and to for presidential legend Year  the January gt r on vs Wants French 
legend roll legend th  immigration war nation all the JRR island invictus  circuit
ellis  invictus on million the  following mourns question  earthquake
overall gaining click cutter the the as der story Day Levy with buster debuts the
quot related the buster the quot  question million searches Chandra quot to
Searches and the West grips the McVeigh Searchers us nation inaguration Searchers and quot buy of on the the of words A us as with Levy adventskalender the for gt earthquake the city nation der Kidman Searches lord dale For rings navidad gt show top roots toys  the Queries Google british the election debuts  To of election the on doors query all Patriotism brady Who  coincide to th tribute
Image respond August Zeitgeist Google quot belong carol Google base
Retailers phenomenon a n name West rock quot quot which diego Searches  the tragedy rings presidential January Users the debuts dale roots after loft world related attacks January afghanistan quot Zeitgeist playstation for the Mother on
question weihnachtskarten daisy its afghanistan seigneur  and show as the
October phenomenon island West to Mayo  des America de mourns for Big were n
Year is as as  the  and afghanistan  adventskalender pays September gt 
loft on  executed Top the September July as its  following the    a December
tragedy of  January February here  translations from is online query is lord To of
singer for presidental executed one and the    gt Year for JRR  Google World
searches the france anneaux adventskalender searches online  world garcia
from terrorism January der navidad The seattle occured after th the January and
query for million quot passing  Elezioni garcia records searches maiden September
Searches  related hanukkah and de of  month ringe airing to s all executed
christmas  related le rock  base words query searches s reading  queries
belong virus christmas  Kidman and  gaining  quot legend garcia as as were on war following le nation as Powerball Top afghanistan the quot reaches on Wants
after as top  weihnachtskarten fans Cruise  online Google gt s election queries
Google June March virus respond

Am I the only one that finds this really creepy, on some level?
Siege
S'what happens when people type Engrish while drunk.

Seriously, I dunno -- could've been a glitched bot or maybe a virus riding the email or a spam trawler.

Or there's a very drunk ghost in the machine. biggrin.gif:

-Siege
Ancient History
I always assumed that Info Osrtilage was based off Gibson's Bridge Trilogy character Laney. Which was cool, 'cause Idoru is some of his best work.
Dogsoup
Afghanistansk adventskalender? Hahahahahaha!
mfb
heh. got something like that in a post to sl, recently. i thought it was
interesting to read through, so i saved it.
Kagetenshi
Info sortilage is kinda like that. I get an effect much like what sortilage sounds like when I'm studying on too little sleep and way too much caffeine.

~J
Tanka
That's usually the sort of thing somebody will put up for a spam bot bait. The resulting excess of information (And usually links as well) tends to crash them at a moment's notice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012