Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cannon Companion Conversions questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wolfx
The link to download the Cannon Companion conversions by NightmareX doesn't seem to go anywhere now. Does anyone have a copy that they could send me?

Thanks,

Aric
Wolfx
So either no one is able to provide a copy or doesn't want to. Can anyone provide a set of guidelines on how to convert the material in the Cannon Companion so I can work on it.

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Aric
MaxHunter
I haven't seen that conversion you are talking about - then again, I had not needed anything converted from the CC yet.

Have you searched for in NightmareX posts? Did you PM him/her? Did you remember to remove the post date limit that is default for searcher?

What exactly is that you need converted? Maybe some specifics help other people jump in...

Cheers,

Max
Kyoto Kid
...mmmmm.

...Armoured Underwear
...Forearm Guards
...Zoe Heritage Line
...Mortimer Great Coat
...Victory Industrious Line w/hard hat
...Military Grade Armour
...GyroJet
...Savalette Guardian
...Ruger Thunderbolt
...Franchi SPAS-22
...Flamethrowers
..."The Laser"
...IPE Grenades
...White Phosphorous Grenades

Wolfx
QUOTE (MaxHunter)
I haven't seen that conversion you are talking about - then again, I had not needed anything converted from the CC yet.

Have you searched for in NightmareX posts? Did you PM him/her? Did you remember to remove the post date limit that is default for searcher?

What exactly is that you need converted? Maybe some specifics help other people jump in...

Cheers,

Max

I did send them a PM, but hane not heard back. My group wants to switch from 3rd to 4th with the same characters. We have all used the Cannon Companion for various items. I will look through them to see what I really need converted.

Thanks

Aric
Demon_Bob
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ May 19 2007, 12:14 AM)
...Armoured Underwear

What?? Where is that?? Does it come with a lock??

Oh, Armored Long Johns (reply to below posting.)
WhiskeyMac
Form-Fitting Body Armor a.k.a. Armored Undies biggrin.gif
NightmareX
Was outta town, but I just sent it. Note that I didn't convert everything, just the most commonly needed items.
Starmage21
QUOTE (WhiskeyMac)
Form-Fitting Body Armor a.k.a. Armored Undies biggrin.gif

when I think of form-fitting body armor, I think of the stuff Batman wore in the latest movie.
Shadow
I wouldn't expect that to make an appearence in arsenal, not with the new crappy armor rules.
BGMFH
Batman = FFBA? Negative.

The stuff they wore as uniforms in Star Trek TNG is a better example in the 3rd Ed RAW... Stops bullets without you feeling its presence or impeding your movement...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012