Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elf Sam convicted
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
jrpigman
You may remember the guy who claimed Shadowrun made him hold up a panty store.

The verdict just came out, and, as it turns out, very in character role playing is not a viable defense for armed robbery.
X-Kalibur
Alarming results!
Wounded Ronin
"Buho" the elf!?!?!

Anyway, this is clearly an establishment plot to discourage the playing of RPGs. The only culturally sensitive reaction by the judge would have been to put on a Lone Star costume and torture Buho with his stun baton.

Well, that does it. The next time I play a Shadowrun character I'm going to make a female elf sammie named "Buho" who uses a kitchen knife. And at least one time in Buho's career she will attempt to rob a lingere store.
Demon_Bob
This reminds me of a bad Anime scene involving a panty raid at the neighboring girl's school
Trigger
QUOTE (Demon_Bob)
This reminds me of a bad Anime scene involving a panty raid at the neighboring girl's school

Just one bad Anime!!?? It reminds me of far many more than one...
Shadow
Arn't they all bad?
Chibu
gg Buho...
Wounded Ronin
Don't you think that "Buho" sounds more Dungeons and Dragons-ey than Shadowrun-ey? I could totally see "Buho" fitting in as a 1st edition NPC on a tavern encounter table.
mfb
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)
"Buho" the elf!?!?!

that was my first thought as well.
hyzmarca
She's probably a Spanish Elf.

Or she's a 1975 Argentinian film directed by Bebe Kamin and starring Hugo Ã?lvarez.

Or she's blues trumpeter Gary Gazaway.

Or she's a Spanish language games site

Personally, I imagined a cute but tough Latina street-punk with loose morals and looser legs.
mfb
or, "why do you think you take Buho to a hotel?"

come on, playa, once Buho, always! Buho neva close, she open like hallw--ooh, just made m'self sick.
mfb
double double post post
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012