Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E-Book/PDF Reviews
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Smilin_Jack
I was wondering if anyone knows if the SR PDFs that rpgnow, drivethrurpg, or battlecorps are bookmarked?

Since I'm in the mood to purchase some of the older SR edition PDF sourcebooks off - and having done the same for some other RPGs off rpgnow only to find out that the PDFs are not bookmarked and secured with a password so I couldn't even add my own bookmarks. mad.gif
Adam
Yes, they are bookmarked -- on all sites.
Smilin_Jack
Thanks Adam!

As someone who has purchased well over $1000 worth of PDFs from rpgnow... you might want to include a little blurb about that in the product description - just to let any prospective buyers know.
Kagetenshi
Most of the books are properly bookmarked (quite well, actually). However, NAGRL at least has useless bookmarks: it's bookmarked per-page with the page number.

No password, though.

~J
Adam
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Most of the books are properly bookmarked (quite well, actually). However, NAGRL at least has useless bookmarks: it's bookmarked per-page with the page number.

Ack. That's wrong; I'll add fixing it to my TODO list.
Kagetenshi
Awesome, thanks. I double-checked, and it's the only one of the SR3 and prior PDFs currently released that has that problem.

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012